Samsung Multiroom + Spotify + Amazon Echo

I have a Samsung Multiroom speaker setup, and use it with Spotify.

I’d like to be able to use voice controls via Amazon Echo to control Spotify and playback through the Samsung Multiroom setup using ST. Basically get the same functionality with the built-in Echo speaker, but through the Samsung Multiroom equipment.

Try the askAlexa app. I was made by @MichaelS. You have to create an Amazon developers account.

http://thingsthataresmart.wiki/index.php?title=Ask_Alexa

It is not fair that Spotify Free can’t play Spotify on Amazon Echo. I am sad and hesitate to buy Spotify Premium Membership.

1 Like

We know update Spotify free account to premium, you can download Spotify music and listen to offline. But if you are free user want to download Spotify and play offline, you can try Spotify Music Downloader Windows to convert Spotify to MP3, AAC, etc at faster speed with lossless quality.

To compare Amazon Echo and Spotify, to be honest, Spotify will be my first choice forever. Since now we can use simple Spotify converter to download and play Spotify offline without hampering the quality. You can play it on any device without a premium account. Spotify Music Converter

Nowadays, it’s able to play Spotify on Amazon Echo directly. Please check the following list for supported Amazon Echo:

Supported devices

• Amazon Echo
  • Amazon Echo Dot
  • Amazon Echo Spot
  • Amazon Echo Show

You can directly set up Spotify on Amazon Echo or use the Spotify to MP3 Converter to download and convert Spotify Music to Amazon Echo compatible files so that you can listen to Spotify on Amazon Echo offline for free via Amazon Music.