S3 outage?

Not able to launch the iOS app. Is the Amazon S3 outage today breaking things?

Same issue.

Dito on Android. And Alexa connectivity too.

same here ios

I heard on the news that Amazon servers are having problems.

Amazon is working but my Smartthings app won’t load.

same. notice the current status.smartthings.com doesn’t really address.

Yep, just now got an email update that things are improved for some but not all.

Unfortunately, I’m still totally locked out of the web IDE and mobile app.

Ugh, I was hoping to install a new lock tonight… Serenity now!!!

The Android app isn’t responding. PLUS, I can’t log into IDE - says “Sorry, we were not able to find a user with that username and password.”

Good to know, I suppose, that I’m not the only one having issues.

See the existing thread:

Same here… Though I know this isn’t on ST, I’m getting a little fed up with this point of failure BS. This is supposed to be based on cloud services, it seems the least they could do is ensure service redundancy across availability zones.

The problem just now cleared up for me. Now i have access to the mobile app and IDE portal.

Today at different times, two of my contact sensors gave false reports of a window being opened. First time that has happened since I got the ST back in December. Glad I was home today because receiving those alerts if I was away would really bug me. Hopefully this Amazon issued caused those false alarms as well.

There is no longer an S3 outage …Or at least Amazon status update page doesn’t think so…muahhhaaahhh

https://status.aws.amazon.com

1 Like

Oops. Looks like we posted at the same time.

Things are resolved for me now. Would have been nice if the status page was updated to reflect the outage.

1 Like

the status page service ran on S3 :confounded:

2 Likes