[RELEASE] Zooz 4-in-1 Sensor

An Edge Driver is available for the ZSE40 so let me know if you’d like an invite to the the Zooz Beta Driver Channel topic.

3 Likes

Can I get an invite, please? Currently using a custom Groovy driver.

Hi Kevin, please send me an invite to the Zooz Beta Driver Channel. I have a house full of Zooz switches and sensors. Thank you.

If possible I’d love a channel invite I loved your zooz dth before I switched over to edge drivers and it’s been one of my biggest regrets since doing so is either having no advanced settings options or staying with cloud options on all my zooz motion sensors and in wall switches, anyway thanks in advance if you can and also thanks for all the awesome work you do for for us

Hi Kevin, please send me an invite. Thanks

Invite to zoos edge beta channel please and thank you.

-Richard

If you’re still handing out invites I’ll take one

Just so others know, I haven’t been ignoring these requests and the drivers are available to everyone that asks, but when I add them to the PM ST automatically sends them the invite so there’s no need to reply on this topic…

Would love to have an invite also.

Thanks

hi Kevin, can I please get an invite also

1 Like

Thank You!

Can I please get an invite to the Zooz Beta Driver Channel topic?

I would like an invite please.

I would like an invite too.

I would like an invite please.

Invite please :slight_smile:

I sent you the invite yesterday…

Hi Kevin is it possible to be invited to your Zooz driver as well? Please let me know what other info you need from me. TIA

Hi Kevin,
Please send me invite for ZSE40 Edge driver. Currently using rboy groovy device handler, which no longer works. Thanks!

Yes Kevin, please send me an invite as well.

Thank you for all of your continuing hard work.