Manage and configure the built in Tamper Sensor and Siren/Alarm on the Schlage Locks
This app requires the use of the Universal Enhanced Z-Wave Lock with Alarms device handler.
Use this app to configure and manage Z-Wave Schlage locks that have a built in tamper sensor and a 90dB siren/alarm. The lock sensor can detect when someone is touching or tampering with the door which triggers the built in alarm and sends a notification through the custom device handler.
See Key Features for a full list of options available in the app.
Lock models with built in sensor/sirens (newer models will be automatically supported):
- Schlage Connect Smart Deadbolt Z-Wave / Z-Wave Plus (all trims)
- Schlage BE469 Z-Wave (all trims)
- Schlage BE469ZP Z-Wave Plus (all trims)
- Schlage FE469 Z-Wave (all trims)
- Configure the lock alarm mode
- Off - Sensor and siren are disabled
- Alert - When someone touches the door, the lock beeps to alert that someone is at the door (it does not send a notification over Z-Wave)
- Tamper - When someone tries to tamper with the lock, the 90dB built in siren is triggered and a notification is sent to SmartThings
- Forced - When someone tried to break down the door, the 90dB built in siren is triggered and a notification is sent to SmartThings
- Set the sensitivity for each lock alarm mode
- Customize alarm mode and sensitivity for each
- Hub Mode
- Classic SHM state
- Routine (when run)
- Lock state
- Monitor when the built in Siren is triggered and take actions
- Trigger a secondary Siren/Alarm
- Turn on lights/switches
- Send SMS (multiple numbers)
- Send Push notification
- Restrict monitoring of built in Siren/action based on Hub modes
- Automatic app and device handler update notifications
You can find the installation instructions here
- Schlage locks don’t allow external control (trigger or turn off) of the built in alarms
- When in Alert mode, a notification is not sent to the SmartThings hub and Siren only beeps
- This app requires the use of the Universal Enhanced Z-Wave Lock with Alarms device handler.
- ZigBee Schlage locks do not support the built in Siren/Sensor
Refer to our facebook page http://www.facebook.com/RBoySTApps to get the latest news and updates.
You can also check out the following lock management and security apps
© RBoy Apps