Rachio Iro Smart Irrigation Controller Integration

Why would you open/shut that valve every time?

Leaky valves that are not in the budget to be fixed at this time.

Edit: not to mention, when I was running my rachio last year, it would sometimes go a week or two between flex scheduled waterings. Even if my valves didnā€™t leak, I might still be tempted to just shut it off at the main to prevent any unnecessary water loss.

@talz13, Rachio can already handle a master valve natively. It would be a lot more reliable than relying on SmartThings to control it.

Just noticed this official looking announcement on Rachioā€™s page:

http://support.rachio.com/article/194-smartthings?_ga=1.236894401.153017168.1490742181

Looks like integration will be available mid-April. Also, there are a couple of nice looking screenshots!

3 Likes

Yea it was supposed to be end of march :expressionless:

1 Like

Itā€™s available now in our Marketplace under Irrigation.

edit: check back in 24 hoursā€¦ sorry for jumping the gun!

7 Likes

Getting oauth errors on gen1

Getting oauth errors on gen1

same error here

Sameā€¦on gen1

Also getting oath errors on gen2

Ditto on gen 2

me three. no bueneo

Yup. Oopsā€¦

Hang in there, Iā€™m taking a look.

2 Likes

I jumped the gun slightly. Check back in 24 hours, it should be there and allow you to sign in.

1 Like

Would the service manager that is Installed get the update, or should I uninstall and try again tomorrow?

Go ahead and uninstall it. Youā€™ll be able to start fresh tomorrow and walk through the entire flow. Sorry for the trouble!

Not a problemā€¦Glad to see the addition!

For those of you who tried to Install it and got the Oauth errorā€¦ to uninstall it, go to ide, select location, then click Smartapps. On the top right click edit, then locate Rachio and click uninstallā€¦

1 Like