Privacy Policy Popup

Does anyone know the secret to not getting the privacy policy popup every other day? When I open the SmartThings app on either my iPhone or my iPad literally every other day I get the popup that asks me to agree to the “Updates to the SmartThings privacy notice”. I click on “agree” and the popup goes away. Then a few days later when I open the app the popup reappears. I have literally clicked on “agree” at least 15 times each on my iPhone and iPad. It’s getting old.
I have just agreed and also agreed and logged off then logged back into the account on both devices numerous times. What is the trick to make that popup go away?

2 Likes

From someone who gets the Agree pop up every other day on their iPhone —> I have no clue :frowning:

Uninstalling/Reinstalling did not resolve it

3 Likes

Thank you for responding! At least now I know I’m not alone with this problem. I hope someone knows how to fix it or Samsung gets it fixed!

1 Like

Seriously does anybody know how to stop this? I literally have to click on “Agree” every day on each device that I use the SmartThings app on. It is really getting old.

Since the latest update to the iOS SmartThings app that was pushed yesterday I have not experienced this issue again on either my iPad or iPhone. I am hopeful that the update fixed the problem.

What version do you believe fixed this because I have no update available and it still happens.

For me it was the most recent update which was to v 1.6.75-582 on my iPad. IIRC i had to force the update.

ST for iOS and I install updates as soon as they come out - still get these almost daily - so annoying!

This is still an issue for me. Have to open the apps and agree every day. And none of my routines or automations work until I do this. Very annoying. Need a fix asap

There was an iOS update (1.6.77) today…have you tried it?