That’s exactly what I meant.
WHOA… ok, it looks like we’re up now. So the security keys thing wasn’t working when I added the lock to the ST hub.
So I removed the lock and added it directly to the 2Gig. Took 3-4 min, but the ST saw it as an unconfigured device, so I just added it. 3-4 min later, all is well.
So the steps were:
remove lock if installed.
pair 2gig to ST hub
wait 4-5 min
Add Lock to 2Gig panel
Wait 4-5 min
Open ST App on device and add newly found lock.
Wait 4-5 for everything to sync up and get happy.
That’s it. Finally! Thanks for the bit about adding AFTER pairing the panel. Brilliant.