Primary and Secondary Controllers with SmartThings and "other"

I finally got mine working as well. I am with Reliance Protectron, and have my installer code as well. I found upgrading the panel to firmware 1.10.1 made a huge improvement. You actually have the controller shift option, and primary and secondary panels co-operate much better. Previously I was on a 1.9 something firmware.
I was able to add everyting, my locks, lights, plugs, and thermostat to my Smartthings, and then add the 2gig, everything works. I have full access to the locks, lights, plugs, and the thermostat on smartthings, the 2gig, and alarm.com. Everything works great now.
I tested adding new devices, and then just quickly running check network on the 2gig, adds them in there as well.

@redlikemethodz Adding the 2gig panel as a secondary. You need to use smartthings to add a new device, then, on the 2gig go to services, zwave, then the toolbox (bottom right icon), you will need your installer code, then advanced, and learn controller. This will add the 2gig as the secondary. It will just show up as a controller on your smartthings. I previously had a 1.9 firmware, and it still worked, but, not nearly as well as with the 1.10.1 firmware.