Presence app

I’m unable to set up my two devices. I want to use my ipad2 as my camera and my iPhone 6 for my remote. I cannot add a device without launching a QR code screen on either device and the app on my camera will not allow it to be a remote. It’s stuck on use as camera. I’ve uninstalled and reinstalled the app at least 3 times. Also the home screen doesn’t match simple and clearly designed screen on the demos whic

@murray Not sure what you are trying to do here. Why do you think you can use your ipad as a camera with ST? Are you using an application that integrates with ST and if so what app are you using?

1 Like

It’s the presence free home security app I’m unable to set up

Don’t you think you should post this question to presence, instead of SmartThings?

4 Likes

I did. Haven’t gotten a response. Thought I’d try other options

Try getperch.com as an alternative App.

http://getperch.com

Manything also works well and you can integrate it with smartthings.

1 Like

I think you are confused about Smartthings and presence. They are coming out with an automation system as well but not yet available. I used their presence camera apps before with my old iphones. Should email them about your problem and pretty sure they will response.

Perch looks cool, but I don’t think they have an iOS app yet, only Android and Chrome on the desktop.