Post Requests for Zwave Edge Drivers Here (community-created)

Can anyone add the fingerprint for this aeon switch? I don’t see it in the stock driver list fingerprints.

The Aeotec Doorbell 6 is a stock driver. I used to have a DTH installed, but I deleted it and it’s no longer listed in the IDE. When I factory reset it and deleted it from the hub (Z-Wave exclusion is failing for some reason), and add it again, it’s listed as using the DTH in the smartedgeCLI and doesn’t have a driver menu on the item in the mobile app. Was this due to having both a siren and button DTH installed? I currently don’t have either installed.

It is, but the Doorbell 6 is commented out in the driver fingerprints in the Production branch of the repository so it isn’t in the default channel at the moment. You would currently have to install the beta version of the driver to use it.

2 Likes

Looking for this one. It’s a Vision ZL 7432 US, although the DTH for a Monoprice 11990 has worked great for years. TIA.

1 Like

There is an official channel of Aeotec edge drivers.
Have you looked to see if there is one that might be worth it?

1 Like

Hi Mariano

Thanks for the link to the Aeotec drivers I appreciate it.

Have a good weekend.

Wayne

1 Like

Have a good weekend too!!

All good here thanks, got all five of them working ok
I found it better to completely reset z-wave on each device before adding.
Anyone having probs adding z-smoke give us a shout
Cheers
Dave

1 Like

@uncledaveghr
I’m glad it works!
When I update the driver I will change the name that appears in the pairing, are they Heiman?

1 Like

Any luck? I’m still looking for any generic sensor to work with the Homeseer FLS100 motion sensor.

Onionhammer, I was looking at the wiki page for Edge drivers and it looks like your device may have an Edge driver that will work already.

https://thingsthataresmart.wiki/index.php?title=Table_of_Edge_Drivers

Any chance of adding the fingerprint for a qubino relay to
Z-Wave Device Multichannel when you get time lol
Thanks
Raw
zw:L type:0806 mfr:0159 prod:0005 model:0051 ver:0.00 zwv:0.00 lib:00 cc:5E,86,72,5A,73,20,27,40,43,32,85,8E,59,70 ccOut:20

Hi @uncledaveghr

Is This device a single relay without power meter?

1 Like

It is a single relay but has got other stuff that i dont really use at the min, you can add thermostat and up to 3 inputs but since the classic app was removed they have never really worked, Ive found this multichannel one seems the most stable.

Hi @uncledaveghr

Added to this driver version
I hope it works

β”Œβ”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”¬β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”
β”‚ Name        β”‚ Z-Wave Switch Mc                     β”‚
β”‚ Version     β”‚ 2022-08-27T18:05:03.189165817        β”‚
β””β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”΄β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”˜
  - id: 0159/0005/0051
    deviceLabel: Qubino Relay
    manufacturerId: 0x0159
    productType: 0x0005
    productId: 0x0051
    deviceProfileName: switch-binary
1 Like

Hi all,

I’m looking to integrate hive heating (currently using the SmartApp created by Alyc100, which has worked brilliantly).

Is this even possible? Would anyone be willing to give it a punt if so?

Yep, all seems ok on this one too, nearly got them all over to edge drivers now, just a couple to go now
Cheers
Dave

1 Like

Hmm, looks like you need an invite to get access to that channel, but Homeseer hasn’t released a link (as far as I can tell); their docs still link to the groovy driver How To Add HSM200 to SmartThings Hub - Products

1 Like

I have been looking for an edge driver for the Fibaro Universal Binary Sensor which I believe is also known as Fibaro FGBS-001 if anyone knows of one out there!

Thanks

Requesting a driver for Aeotec Doorbell Gen5.

Manufacturer ID 1 0x00
Manufacturer ID 2 0x86
Product Type ID 1 EU=0x00, US=0x01, ANZ=0x02, HK=0x03
IN=Ox09, CN=0x1D, RU=0x1A, JP=0x0A
Product Type ID 2 0x04
Product ID 1 0x00
Product ID 2 0x38

From SmartThings it would be broken down like this: (structure ripped from the stock driver for newer version)

-id: 0086/0038 # Aeotec Doorbell Gen5
     deviceLabel: Aeotec Doorbell
     manufacturerId: 0x0086
     # productType purposefully left off to match all variants
     productId: 0x0038
     deviceProfileName: aeotec-doorbell-siren

The documents on Aeotec site can be found here.

It is an older device that I was hoping the Official Aeotec Drivers would cover, or they would throw it in with the stock device drivers, but that seems unlikely based on the limited scope of the ones they released.

Thank you in advance.

Edit: Current DTH in use: SmartThings/aeotec-doorbell.groovy at master Β· krlaframboise/SmartThings Β· GitHub