Post Requests for Zigbee Edge Drivers Here (community-created)

You will not get full functionality without the Aqara Home App and an Aqara Hub as stated on their website. I have now returned my FP1E and await my Meross MS600.

I have a request.

A zwave driver exist for zemsmart curtain motors. Zemismart discontinued the zwave curtain motor so is now only selling the Zigbee curtain motor.

It would be nice if I could directly add the zigbee curtain motor to smartthing instead of going through Tuya MOES smart hub. I dont get to use the zigbee mesh network that I already have in my home when it uses MOES.

I’m not sure how to get the finger print if someone knows happy to provide it.

Hi! Could you please add this ewelink water leak sensor?

Model
SNZB-03

Manufacturer Code
eWeLink

Thanks

Instructions are linked from the first post in this thread. Please read that carefully: it has the information that you need to post with your request here so that the developers can help you.

It’s a zigbee water leak detector.

Try using the Zigbee Moisture Sensor Mc driver from Mariano Shared Beta Driver channel. I have a device very much like this that works with this driver.
The reference you gave is incorrect.
Channel link
https://api.smartthings.com/invitation-web/accept?id=6b68563b-1905-4654-8d2b-e677a2997424

1 Like

I already installed the Zigbee Moisture Sensor Mc driver from Mariano but it’s only showing up as zigbee thing. I think they need to add the device’s fingerprint to the driver.

Then, to see if they can be added, install the Zigbee Thing Mc from this same channel, and post the screen this driver shows.
Then we can see if @Mariano_Colmenarejo could kindly add the fingerprints :pray:

Go to my.smartthings.com, advanced users.

search the device and post the model and manufacturer code

1 Like

Hello, I recently acquired a Sonoff SWV-NH Zigbee Smart Water Valve. It was detected natively by Smartthings, but as a regular on//off switch.
@Mariano_Colmenarejo , can you add the following device to your Zigbee Valve MC driver ?
This device also has flow measurement , if this is possible on your end.
Thanks !

Hi @Super8

Added to this driver version.
Sorry, I doubt by the model SNZB-03 because it is known everywhere as a motion sensor.

You need to instal this driver version in your hub

uninstall devices and reinstall devices with this driver version to devices were configured

do not perform a driver change

───────────────────────────────────────────────────
 Name         Zigbee Moisture Sensor Mc
 Version      2024-09-16T11:59:15.251703994        
- id: "eWeLink/SNZB-03"
    deviceLabel: SNZB-03 Water Sensor
    manufacturer: eWeLink
    model: SNZB-03
    deviceProfileName: moisture-battery
1 Like

Hi @ellie

Added to this driver version

Name         Zigbee Valve Mc
 Version      2024-09-16T12:06:32.316178269
- id: "SONOFF/SWV"
    deviceLabel: SONOFF SWV Water Valve
    manufacturer: SONOFF
    model: SWV
    deviceProfileName: water-valve
1 Like

Hi @Mariano_Colmenarejo

The device is now working.
Thank you for your help.

1 Like

Hi @Mariano_Colmenarejo
Somehow the driver does not recognize the device. I deleted it and repaired, yet still unable to select Zigbee Valve MC
When originally paired, it was under device profile as β€œswitch” then I changed it to be a β€œvalve-battery-powerSource” via the Edge Builder and applied the change locally, it now sees it as a valve. It works for me locally, but does not serve much the community, it would make much more sens to see it as a valve.

I wonder if there could be a mismatch between the device profile listed β€œwater-valve” in the fingerprint versus the β€œvalve-battery-powerSource” Just a thought but it’'s worth giving it a try :slight_smile:

Hi,

If your device is powered by battery and external power I can change it to that profile.

The profile is not the problem for it not pairing.
It pairs with the fingerprints: manufacturer and model.

Has the driver been updated to the latest version on your hub?

Hello again
yes, looks like the drivers never made it’s way thru my hub. I forced deleted and reinstalled, The Sonoff SWV-NH now works as valve. Thanks !

For future changes when you have a moment, you may want to add battery status and power sources capabilities, this would replicate what the stock driver enables for this type of device.
For now and Open/Close state works

Hello,

Modified to desired profile.

Install this driver version
uninstall and reinstall device to new profile assigned and device configured

Name         Zigbee Valve Mc
 Version      2024-09-16T17:46:35.236553107        
- id: "SONOFF/SWV"
    deviceLabel: SONOFF SWV Water Valve
    manufacturer: SONOFF
    model: SWV
    deviceProfileName: valve-battery-powerSource

Works like a charm Mariano !Again thanks for making another driver available to the community.

One trick I can share to the group is how to change the drivers without having to delete and repair the device, hence not losing the devices in automations.

Step 1) Go to the web app via this link https://my.smartthings.com/
Step 2) select the Hub in the left pane then select your hub
Step 3) Scroll to the Installed Drivers section, or use the link at the top
Step 4) Select the driver and click the trash - confirm deletion when prompted

Step 5) Go to the driver invitation channel - The drivers at this point should be unassigned to your hub - Simply click to Install

Step 6) Go back to the web app (refresh the page) and you should see the new driver version installed .
Hope this helps !! Enjoy

1 Like

Yes, it can be make in App deleting de driver in Hub drivers menu too

1 Like