I’m new to Samsung Smart Things, I’ve watched a few videos on YouTube and love the sound of the product and would love to smarten up my home. I plan to start with adding sensors to all external doors, the W/C and the living room before working my way around the home.
My plan of action is…
- 1 Coloured Phillips Hue for Living Room lamp
- 2 White Phillips Hue for main Living Room lights
- 1 While Phillips Hue for W/C light
- 2 Multi-Sensors (1 for front door and one for french doors)
- 2 Motion sensors, one for W/C and one for living room.
Does this sound a good plan or should I swap anything for better products or am I missing something?
Do I need a Phillips Hue bridge or can the SmartThings hub do what I need it to do?
Is there anything I can use to smarten up a garden gate, so if dogs are out and someone opens the gate I know to check they’ve not escaped or been stolen?