Personal Weather Station Recommendation

I am using Netatmo, and love the integration done by the community.

do the extra units ie wind raind, coonect also to your wifi or to the internal unit over some other freq. like 900mhz
it is unclear and there is no phone number or way to email them on the website… (very worried that support would suck for this reason), also does it integrate with weather underground

The external devices connect to the Indoor Module as long as it is in range. I suggest you contact Netatmo support. But there are specs online. And yes it connects to Weather Undergound. As flaky as they can be. It took a few days for it to show up on their site, and has gone down but not in a while. The two companies have some sort of agreement, so you station is set to go to Weather Undergrund without you doing anything.

that is what i was affraid off. there is no info on the site about how they connecdt but agian I believe it is in the 900 mhz range which is what i DO Not want… in addition I cannot find a phonen number or way to email them from the website.

I believe Bloomsky is strictly wifi.

unfortuantely not… see the following

https://bloomsky.desk.com/customer/en/portal/articles/2501540-storm-specifications

Sorry about that. I have a Bloomsky without the Storm add-on.

FWIW - I have NEVER seen one that communicates via wifi, primarily because they talk to their indoor display. There may be one, but I’ve never even heard of one.

I use a Davis Vantage Vue - been running flawlessly for 5 or more years. I have 2 of the indoor modules, one is sending to WU also, as well as APPRS and a few other sites.

No problem at least you wwrw trying to help