Pan & Tilt, Night Vision, 2 Way Audio. Smart Baby Monitor/Camera?

Hey guys. I got a trouble maker coming in a few months and considering I already have a Samsung SmartCam SNH-P6410BN I found it works great with SmartThings and remote access.

Anyone know of a good camera that works with SmartThings, that has the same functionality as the Samsung SmartCam SNH-P6410BN with pan and tilt?

Looking for:
Pan & Tilt, 1080p, two way audio, night vision, integrates with SmartThings whether natively or through a SmartApp

Thanks guys!

the new samsung

but I wouldnt say any samsung cams work with smartthings… The integration is basically non -existant… Given that you wont use it as a motioni detector in smartthings, the camera itself works well in dedicated samsung camera app.

Thanks. I got some feedback that Amcrest is the way to go and bought that.

Uses a Smartapp developed by Belgarion.

Sadly, Amcrest just released a firmware update and borked it. Hopefully it’s fixed soon so I can use it. Wish they would work a little faster on integration of their cameras.

In case anyone wants to know which one I bought:

Amcrest IP2M-841 ProHD 1080P (1920TVL) Wireless WiFi IP Camera, Black. $82 on Amazon as of writing this.

Have you used this as your baby monitor yet? We have another kiddo coming in February and we are looking for video monitor options.