[OBSOLETE] Verisure integration

Hey Dev and others

I have been looking into getting the door and windows sensors to work.
So far i am able to view the name and states in the log, but i dont know how to convert that to actual devices in smart things.

Who can help?

hey, I have managed to get the door/windows sensors implementet. :smile:

Can someone help me to implement it in GIT.???

3 Likes

Great work. :slight_smile: Ideally you would create a fork on github (connect your ST IDE to that) and do a pull request to the existing repo. But I can understand that is a lot to learn about. It does prepare you to submit more improvements though. :slight_smile:

But if you want to you can send me the files (upload a zip here?) or email me at anders@f12.no .

Hey guys, I tried to set it up but Iā€™m getting an authentication error, Iā€™using the same credentials that I use to login in the Verisure APPā€¦ I live in Brazil, so Iā€™m not sure if it is a global APIā€¦ anyone else as able to use it here in Brazil?

Thank you

Hey,

I doubt it works in Brazil. They tend to have quite different solutions for different countries. Probably based on which company they bought up. Sorry. :slightly_smiling_face:

Anders,

Does this work with Yale locks connected to Verisure? Like Yale doorman?

I liked the idea so I just installed this, but to my big disapointment it priorities the humidity instead of the temperature. Can I fix this by myself or do I simply have to wait for an update? Also, the icons are wrong, compared to the Netatmo icons. :frowning:

Thanks guys!

1 Like

Refreshing this page every hour. :slight_smile:

I am very much looking forward to Mark_Blaabjergā€™s door sensors beeing added and would also appriciate if anyone has a solution for temperature to show up instead of humidity. :slight_smile:

1 Like

The sensors need to be updated for the new Smartthings app. They changed how it displays things. I did a quick try at understanding the new stuff, but didnā€™t get very far. I have very limited time for this right now. Sorry.

Hey @Mark_Blaabjerg, is it possible to send the stuff you made and I could integrate it?

3 Likes

I tried pmā€™ing @Mark_Blaabjerg seems he is afk. Such a shame. :frowning:

Hey,

So sorry came back to work after covid-19 ā€œvacationā€ - and yes shit load of work.

But I have just sent the mail to @anderssv whit the code so he can make the merge.
I change so it makes a request every 30 sec.
unfortunately, itā€™s not live, but itā€™s a start.

@sogmund - regarding your question about changing humidity to temp, that should be possible, did you fix, else Iā€™ll look into it.

Agian sorry, for the delay :slight_smile:

1 Like

I have still not have success with arming the alarm from Verisure, can any one help me how to configure it?

Hi. Thanks for the good job. Just wondering, is it possible to get the sensors integrated in home monitor as smoke sensors etc.? Would be nice to get notification and actions if there should be a fire.
Petter.

I managed to change to icon to the temperature icon instead of the generic.

You need to change :

namespace: ā€œsmartthings.f12.noā€ {

to:

namespace: ā€œsmartthings.f12.noā€,
ocfDeviceType: ā€œoic.d.thermostatā€) {

When changing to this:

namespace: ā€œsmartthings.f12.noā€(
ocfDeviceType: ā€œoic.d.thermostatā€)(

I get this error:

org.codehaus.groovy.control.MultipleCompilationErrorsException: startup failed:
script_dth_metadata_c8a4437f_4f6a_4052_8ab3_fac6ad571adc: 28: unexpected token: Temperature Measurement @ line 28, column 20.
capability ā€œTemperature Measurementā€
^

1 error

What is wrong?

You have a ā€œ(ā€ to many. Missing an ā€œ,ā€ and appears you added a ā€œ(ā€ instead of ā€œ{ā€.

Amazing work Andreas. It worked out of the box with my setup :slight_smile:

In addition to Alarm and Sensor I have Door/Window sensors and Yale Doorman door lock in my setup.

To get status from those devices I created fork of your code and added one more device handler ā€œVerisure Door/Window sensorā€ and modified Smart App to support it. I need to to tune it a bit, comment and will push it to git. (tomorrow or soā€¦)

In next few days I am planning also to implement handler for ā€œdoorLockStatusā€.

Once work is complete I will comment here.

2 Likes

Awesome @origami. Let me know here or create a pull request on GitHub. :slightly_smiling_face:

I just created a pull request on git hub. Device handler for Door/Window Sensor is implemented.

I am new to ST and struggling to understand how Tales work, and how to display custom attributes. Do you have some useful documentation to share ? The same for Verisure API documentation.

For example on my app it is still showing humidity instead of temperature for you Verisure Sensor even if ocfDeviceType is set to oic.d.thermostat

1 Like

Any news about incl. door and window sensor. I will really like to have them in ST.