[OBSOLETE] Orvibo Motion Sensor

Hi @Kriskit
Just thought I’d chime in to say thank you for this. I only got my Hub on Sunday and I’m moving all my kit over from various hubs and HASS. I’ve just used this to integrate a Hive motion sensor and it works perfectly, switching a light on for 3 minutes after sunset when it detects motion.

Just as a matter of interest, how much work do you think it might take to implement the temperature sensor from the Hive motion sensor? Do you think it’s doable?

Cheers
AJ

I have no idea to be honest.

Have you tried using the device handler here instead? It has the temperature measurement capability.

Im new here and literally just got a samsung smarthings hub. I already have orvibo zigbee motion sensors, contacts, smoke, det, c0, and a humidity/temperature sensor set up through home mate (the native app for orvibo) as well as some ip (not zigbee/zwave) based orvibo outlets. You could probably imagine how happy i was after stumbling across this forum but realized there is some sort of back end dev work needed when i saw the script up there. Im not in programming nor can i say i have an understanding of it.
What are my next steps to get these sensors on my smartthings app?