[OBSOLETE: [BETA MILESTONE 2] CoRE (Community's own Rules Engine)

This means that I can go the bed shortly confident in the knowledge that any false triggers will wake me up much earlier than usual :smiling_imp:

Seriously - good luck sorting it out Tim @slagle

4 Likes

Or use an alarm clock instead :slight_smile:

Patience is key, I have someone looking into it.

4 Likes

Issue was identified by ST. Pending fix.

5 Likes

On a Monday??? :wink:

Outside of my control :smiley: But Monday sounds like a good day to hateā€¦

1 Like

We should get an update soonā€¦:sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::grinning::joy::smiley::smiley::grin::sweat_smile::smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::laughing::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::smile::sweat_smile::laughing::laughing::grinning::grin::joy::smiley::smiley::wink::wink::hushed::hushed::hushed::neutral_face::neutral_face::expressionless::confused::angry::angry::grimacing::grimacing::rage::rage::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::fearful::fearful::fearful::dizzy_face::scream:

Emotional roller coaster much? :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

1 Like

Iā€™m seeing the same as the others. I was able to see dashboard and edit pistons this morning. Now 20 out of my 22 are having the same issue others discussed above.

Take noteā€¦

There is nothing wrong with your CoRE pistons. Do not attempt to adjust the picture. We are controlling transmission. If we wish to make it louder, we will bring up the volume. If we wish to make it softer, we will tune it to a whisper. We will control the horizontal. We will control the vertical. We can roll the image, make it flutter. We can change the focus to a soft blur or sharpen it to crystal clarity. For the next hour, sit quietly and we will control all that you see and hear. We repeat: there is nothing wrong with your CoRE pistons. You are about to participate in a SmartThings adventure. You are about to experience the awe and mystery which reaches from the inner mind.

OK @JDRoberts where is this from?

2 Likes

Outer Limits

This was my yearbook picture for about 30 secondsā€¦

5 Likes

Itā€™s the new Smarthings introā€¦ :wink: that was too easy.

1 Like

I thought it was the new Samsung television SmartThings announcement. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

So does this issue prevent pistons from running? Or just from editing and viewing the dashboard?

Iā€™m afraid it affects running too, at least on my side

1 Like

So far my pistons that are triggers that I can test are working. Just canā€™t get in app to edit pistons and Dashboard.

1 Like

Badddd Thingsssss!. All my Pistons are paused and I am not authorized to access the pistons, YIKES!

We are now limited to 2 active pistons each lol.

ā€¦and the two that run are randomly selected once an hour just to keep things interesting