[Noob] Where is my hub? Can't see it from web interface?

I’m totally new to ST. I created my account through the iOS app and got up and running. I go to https://graph.api.smartthings.com and it recognizes my login and knows the name of my Location, but doesn’t have my hub or devices listed. What am I doing wrong?

Probably nothing, you’re just logging into the wrong “Shard.” This is sort of like a database server for the cloud account. Beginning about a year ago, new US accounts were assigned to a shard at a different URL. You would think SmartThings would automatically reroute you, but it doesn’t.

2 Likes

in the dev page choose “locations” at the top, then from there you can pick devices, smart apps etc. if i don’t goto “locations” first, then i still see the different links for devices, smart apps, device handlers, but these don’t sync with my hub. it’s annoying when i build a custom app from code and it doesn’t show up in the app, even after logging out etc. my solution is to go back to the dev page, choose locations, and select smart apps from the table that shows on the location page. the annoying part is copy pasting the code again.

1 Like

Thanks Gents.

This solved my problem. Pretty surprising how opaque this is.

-Dave

2 Likes

Omg thank you. I’m new to all of this and every little click has my nerves on edge. I would have had no idea what to do

1 Like