*** No longer supported *** [RELEASE] Resilient My Ecobee Devices and ecosystem V6- migrated to custom capabilities & automation (presence, comfort settings, and more)!

Hi,

Just want to inform my contributors that a new version (v5.9.9y.4) can be downloaded at my e-commerce solution provider (sellfy) using the original download link or your sellfy account provided that you’ve followed the update procedure indicated at my store (under the terms of service).

If you’re are a contributor to one of my support packages (and I have access to your ST account), the minor upgrade has already been done for you. You don’t need to do anything, everything has been taken care of.

The new version (v5.9.9y.4):

• prepares the code foundation for the new ecobeeSwitch+ with higher refresh rates (and possibly some push APIs). See my video about the new ecobeeSwitch+ here:
  • brings better comfort & energy saving tips for multi-stage heating/cooling systems.
  • Corrects some minor issues in get_tips_level_3() and get_tips_level_4() methods.

Just as a reminder, several smartapps are available with my custom DTH. Among others, there are some smartapps to calculate and cumulate the ecobee runtime stats for more precise comfort & energy tips. Refer to the ecobeeGenerateStats below:

My Ecobee DTH is available at my store:

www.ecomatiqhomes.com/store
Regards.

1 Like