(NEW RELEASE) New Edge Beta Driver: Zigbee Environment Sensor:

(NEW RELEASE) New Edge Beta Driver: Zigbee Environment Sensor:

My thanks to who have assisted in the sensor tests and suggestions!!!.

This new Edge Driver is a conversion of the DTH: Environment-sensor-ex.groovy o f @iharyadi

https://github.com/iharyadi/zigbee_repeater/blob/master/devicetypes/iharyadi/environment-sensor-ex.src/environment-sensor-ex.groovy

This is the link to the Thread of the previous DTH

https://community.smartthings.com/t/expandable-zigbee-repeater-solution-with-temperature-humidity-pressure-and-light-sensors/123815/465

You can control the BME280 Environment Senso r and other similar models developed by @iharyadi

This controller shows in the App a single device with the capabilities and functions:

• Temperature
  • Relative humidity
  • Atmospheric Pressure (kPa and mBar)
  • Illuminance
  • Binary Input: Stock Motion Sensor Capability
  • Analog Input: Stock Water Sensor Capability
  • Soil Water Probe Voltage
  • Moisture Percentage of the soil probe
  • Analog Output: Controllable output of 3 vdc or 0vdc

Automations Conditions View:

Automations Actions View:

• Temperature, RelativeHumidity, Atmospheric Pressure in (kPa & mBar ) and Illuminance:
    • Frequently Custom reports set in preferences

• Binary Input:

• The entry can be enabled and disabled with a custom Capability.
    • Uses Stock Motion Sensor Capability, making STHM visible
    • Different types of PIR sensors can be used that have a 0v, 3v output
  • Analog Input:

• The entry can be enabled and disabled with a custom Capability
    • Uses Stock Water Sensor Capability, making STHM visible
    • A Capacitive Humidity probe can be used from the sensor with 3vdc or 5vdc
    • The voltage threshold can be set in preferences to emit the Dry or Wet event
    • The minimum voltage (100% wet) and Maximum (0% wet) can be entered in preferences to show the percentage of soil moisture in a custom capability

• Analog Output:
    • Output can be enabled and disabled with a custom Capability
    • It is a manual controllable output or with automation of 3 vdc (true) or 0 vdc (False)

These are the fingerprints of the tested models.
If you have to add any more models, please tell me

- id: "KMPCIL/sensor"
    deviceLabel: Environment Sensor
    manufacturer: KMPCIL
    model: RES001
    deviceProfileName: temp-humid-press-illumin
  - id: "KMPCIL/BME280"
    deviceLabel: Environment Sensor BME280
    model: RES001BME280
  - id: "KMPCIL/RES005"
    deviceLabel: Environment Sensor RES005
    model: RES005

This is the link to the Sensor Driver Channel

4 Likes

@Mariano_Colmenarejo , Can this driver support this device?

Data * application: 01

• endpointId: 08
  • manufacturer: KMPCIL
  • model: RES005
  • zigbeeNodeType: ROUTER
    Raw Description 08 0104 0302 00 0D 0000 0001 0003 0006 0402 0403 0405 0400 0B05 000F 000C 0010 1001 01 0000

If it’s in the dth, I will add it.

Do you use the analog, binary inputs and the binary output?

I am telling you because I am going to add these devices also, when the tests are finished, to the temperature and Humidity sensor driver to show only Temperature, Humidity, Atmospheric Pressure in kPa and mBar and Illuminace. All with report interval settings

Added to this driver version
Need delete cache memory and could need reboot hub

β”Œβ”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”¬β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”
β”‚ Name        β”‚ Zigbee Environment Sensor            β”‚
β”‚ Version     β”‚ 2022-01-07T22:23:28.149458           β”‚
β””β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”΄β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”˜

Thanks you @Mariano_Colmenarejo

I have installed the driver and it seems to be working ok. I do not use the analog and binary inputs/outputs (at least not yet), so I have disabled them.
The only thing I noticed is the Voltage is 0 v.

The voltage shown is that of the analog input, if nothing is connected it is 0 v.

The analog input is designed for a capacitive humidity probe, and the voltage it sends varies with the humidity detected. Depending on the voltage threshold that you write in preferences, it will emit β€œwet” or β€œdry”.

If you enter the minimum and maximum voltage of the probe, it will indicate the corresponding% humidity.
This can be used to automate garden watering …

The motion sensor shows the status by sending it to the binary input by a PIR or micro wave sensor.

I’m going to post the driver for use without the analog and digital inputs / outputs.

You only need to make a driver change to use one or the other, you will not lose any automation or settings.

I will publish the driver here.

Published the Edge driver Zigbee Temp Humidity Sensor Mc to be able to use the Environmental Sensor without the analog and digital input / output

1 Like

This works perfect. Thank you @Mariano_Colmenarejo for everything you have done with all these drivers. Very much appreciated.

1 Like

I just installed the Environment Sensor driver. For some reason Water Sensor shows Wet, even though it is not. If I toggle the analog input, it goes back to dry and turns back to wet again.

Hi @rumrunner424

The wet or dry event is done by comparing the voltage sent by the capacitive probe through the analog input with the threshold values that are in preferences

- name: "wetLevel"
    title: "Threshold Voltage for Wet State (v)"
    description: "Threshold voltage for Wet State 1 volt to 2.5 volt"
    required: false
    preferenceType: number
    definition:
      minimum: 1
      maximum: 2.5
      default: 1.8

I used @iharyadi’s device mostly as a range extender. Is there a driver I can use for that?

Hi @rumrunner424

This driver that is talked about in the thread works well, but you can also use it as a temperature, humidity, atmospheric pressure and lux sensor, like that or I have it.
Even as a thermostat.

In this channel are the 3 drivers

One simple home system. A world of possibilities. | SmartThings

───────────────────────────────────────┬──────────────────────────────────────┬───────────────────────────────┬────────────────────────────────┬────────────────────────────────┐
β”‚ Name                                  β”‚ Driver Id                            β”‚ Version                       β”‚ Created Date                   β”‚ Last Modified Date             β”‚
β”œβ”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”Όβ”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”Όβ”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”Όβ”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”Όβ”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€
β”‚ Zigbee Temp Humidity Sensor Mc        β”‚ 026385b3-dfa9-43e5-b443-cfc42123f042 β”‚ 2022-05-27T21:17:54.248927656 β”‚ 2022-04-12T17:28:02.477396Z    β”‚ 2022-06-05T11:16:42.829514646Z β”‚
β”‚ Zigbee Environment Sensor             β”‚ 98734631-8b14-4a7f-82ea-69f65a0866ce β”‚ 2022-06-21T15:50:29.800621968 β”‚ 2022-01-06T19:12:40.141358Z    β”‚ 2022-09-08T16:43:01.764442720Z β”‚
β”‚ Zigbee Temp Humidity Sensor Mc        β”‚ fce41c83-ef6f-4d6c-8e13-8c1b63588641 β”‚ 2022-09-05T20:17:41.044093046 β”‚ 2022-09-08T16:41:51.142202582Z β”‚ 2022-09-08T16:41:51.142202736Z β”‚
β”‚ Zigbee Temp Sensor with Thermostat Mc β”‚ 2198462e-a429-4d4c-8973-991a9ed1b9c8 β”‚ 2022-09-05T20:21:15.278266077 β”‚ 2022-06-05T11:16:21.516119098Z β”‚ 2022-09-08T16:42:12.538192836Z β”‚
β””β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”΄β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”΄β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”΄β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”΄β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”˜

Hi does anyone have a link to buy the KMPCIL_RES005.THANKS

HI @Eric1982
I don’t know if @iharyadi could help you

Hi mariano, this is a zigbe soil sensor (toya). Can you try add it to your edge driver?

Sorry @OferDV this device use Tuya custom cluster EF00 and I do not Known how works