New Philips Hue White Ambiance Bulbs?

Same problem here. Looking forward to getting this working

I removed my Hue and re-installed. The hub does not seem to have picked up the new code for the ambience bulbs.

Can we have some instructions as to how to include these bulbs please?

1 Like

Tagging @lars @slagle

Multiple reports now from people that the ambience bulbs are not showing up in the mobile app. Has the updated code been released?

Yes same problem here with Hue ambience bulb. Failed to save bulbDescovery page.

after spending time this weekend trying to get it to work, iā€™m sad to say i canā€™t get the new bulbs to work either. same issue. it recognizes them (itā€™s done that from day 1) but when i add them it returns an error on saving and they still cannot be used. very, very frustrating

We identified the reason for the bulbs not showing up correctly and rolling out a fix tomorrow (6/14)

3 Likes

Fix available yet?? Still seeing error as before.

My bad, I wrote that today (6/13) which means tomorrow is 6/14 PST. Updated my comment above.

1 Like

Working for me now. Thanks!

Thanks for confirming, my apologies for the extra delay in getting it out!

Works perfect, thank you!

Yes. Working here too. Many thanks.

I know this is an old thread but I am having issues with the hue white bulbs and creating a routine. When using the default smart lights smart app, there is no ā€œTurn on and set colorā€ option. When I navigate to the bulb itself under ā€œthingsā€ the option to set the white color temperatures are present. I can change to any white color I want. When using the smartapp, I only have the option to turn on/off or turn on and set level (dim level). Is there a way to turn on and set a specific color for these bulbs? Thanks in advance!

Same here! As soon as Hue White Ambiance is the device type, SmartLighting automation app wonā€™t show Set Color anymore. Please Smartthings, fix this.

What about for the GU 10 version of these bulbs not seeing it in the app?