Missing something in searching

I am looking for apps or device code for the Fibaro Z-Wave Motion Sensor but maybe I am just using the wrong search strings. I am looking for the ability to ignore dogs and trigger at different levels.

Twack has a custom devicetype, that opens up some advanced options. Hope this helps.

While long, the following topic should have all the information you need. In addition, the people posting there are those who are most familiar with the use of this device with smartthings so they should be able to help.

Thank you both. I had been in the Pre-Release thread and didn’t find what i was looking for… Then again I was proly in it when I was too tired to really pay attention. lol

Are there install instructions somewhere? I figured it was just install as a device type and go. but I don’t see it anywhere in the actual app

Ask in the pre-release fibaro topic, there are step-by-step instructions there. Probably there’s a configuration step that’s required, it’s pretty common for battery operated devices to have to be awakened before they can be configured.