Mini Wi-Fi+IR 2keys RGBW led controller lost the selected option

Hello
I have a Mini Wi-Fi+IR 2keys RGBW led controller connected with a light swith. I have configured the system fixed to a light blue color. When switch is on , all leds connected are set to that blue color . The connection schema is:

light switch <–> power supply <—> this wi-fi led controller

Sometimes, it changes to all-color blink mode, and i have to use again the remote controller to set it again to blue…

Is there any manner to fix the color always at startup?

Up! 12days and … nobody knows how to solve it?

This forum is for people who are using the Samsung SmartThings ™ Home automation system. It’s a very active forum, so it often comes up near the top of general Google home automation searches, but it is not a general forum. All of the questions and answers are assumed to be in the context of the Samsung system.

It’s not clear from your first post, but this doesn’t seem to be a SmartThings issue, which is probably why you haven’t gotten any responses.

Are you using a smartthings hub, and if so, which model? Also, what’s the brand and model of the light controller?

If you are not using the Samsung system, I’d suggest asking your question in the Reddit home automation subforum, which is brand agnostic. Or try a forum specific to the manufacturer of the device which is not working.

https://www.reddit.com/r/homeautomation/