Meross integration doesn't authenticate

Anyone able to get the meross integration on Smartthings working?

S22+ running OneUI5 (same issue on OneUI4.1.1), if I open Smartthings, go to add device by manufacturer, select Meross, then I get a blue meross login screen. I add my credentials, press Authorise and nothing happens. Screen doesn’t change, nothing.

One thing I did notice is it’s opening “us-iot.meross.com” which I don’t believe is correct, as I’m not in the US.

Any ideas?

You may want to contact ST and Meross to report this issue. You can do this in both their apps. in ST, go to Menu > Contact us. In Meross, go to User > Help.

Couple of questions:

• Do you know what region is assigned to your Samsung account?
  • Do you have the latest version of the ST app?
  • have you tried with both wifi and cellular?
  1. I’d assume UK, as I’m from the UK and only ever used UK phones?
  2. Of course
  3. See answer above.

I’ll certainly try your other suggestions.

I’ve had my Meross garage door openers working for about 2 years with the official integration, so it definitely works. I am in the US though. Perhaps it only works if you’re in the US?

Did you manage to solve this one? I’m having the same issue trying to integrate meross with smartthings in Australia (same US link)

Contact Meross support as they own and maintain the integration.

1 Like

I never did, no. The original smart plugs all died since, and been replaced with Matter plugs (also MeRoss), which pair directly to SmartThings with no need for the MeRoss app.

1 Like