Lowes Iris Smart Plugs $23.30 until 12/5

What script are you speaking of? For some reason the discount code website that was posted hasn’t been working for a few days. I needed to get some more he switches and wanted to use the coupon code with it.

I was talking about the Lowe’s price checker script, not the coupon code generator .

Anyone know how to get the code generator working or get another code?

How can I get the price checker script?

Does anyone have a $15 off $50 code generator not working.

There are links to the Greasemonkey script in the Lowe’s thread, or just Google Lowe’s Price checker. It is not exclusive ST thing

Thank you I appreciate it :+1:t2:

Does anyone know if Lowe’s will price match a store in a different state?

Depends on the store, and the person you happen to get at the service desk when you ask them to match it.
If you are trying to price match another Lowe’s than odds are you are up the preverbal creak

Yea I was talking about like a Lowe’s in Texas price matching a Lowe’s in Arizona based on the online pricing.

I ordered 4 this morning and they shipped out later in the afternoon. Also was able to use a $15 off of $50 too. Pretty good deal but not as good $5-$6 like the good as ol days :grin:. The wife should have never told me she’s buying more salt lamps haha.

Where can I get a $15 off $50?

In your PM’s

Where can i get a 15$ off $50?

I am also interested in the $15 off $50…

Got 4 from Carlsbad for $13.98 each with a $15 off $50. Just got conformation order shipped😀

Can I get that 15 off 50?

Are there any more $15 off $50 codes?

Also looking for the $15 of $50.

The Chicago 83rd location has 1 for $9.32 with shipping available. Not good if you’re looking to stock up, but good if you just want one. $16.38 for one after shipping and without discounts.