Lots of EM's during zwave repair. Devices very slow to respond

Hi!

Last 1-2 months my zwave devices are either slow to respond or never responds to commands at all…
I’ve run the zwave repair several times and these still appear after 3 repairs in a row so I’m guessing there’s an issue with them…
Funny thing is that the the Aeotec Range extender [ID 51] isn’t even in the system so I understand it won’t work… But how to I resolve the other issues?
Edit: There is no device with ID 35 either

TIA!!

|[2020-03-02 4:11:40.461 em CET
||zwNwkRepair|finished||Z-Wave network repair finished|
Network repair for Aeotec Range Extender 6 [51]: Could not assign new route|
Network repair for Aeotec Range Extender 6 [51]: Could not delete old routes|
Network repair for device [35]: Could not assign new route|
|Network repair for device [35]: Could not delete old routes|
Network repair for Multisensor Verkstad [29]: Could not delete old routes|
Network repair for Baksida Belysning [1C]: Could not assign new route|

Network repair for Baksida Belysning [1C]: Could not delete old routes|
Network repair for Aeotec Range Extender 6 [51]: Could not update neighbors|
Network repair for device [35]: Could not update neighbors|

It could be an issue with only one of them.

If you have a ghost, you are wasting your time trying to repair. You must get rid of the ghost first.

There are several ways to remove these, the easiest way is to reach out to support and ask them the ids you identified to be removed.

1 Like

Cool!
Thanks!! :+1: :+1:

I’ll start with the support then… :slight_smile:

It’s quicker to just log int IDE and create a virtual device of your liking with same network ID as your ghost, then remove it from your phone app. If you have more than 1, repeat.

4 Likes

Hi!

After months with the support I’m no closer to a solution to this…
I’ve gotten rid of all ghost devices as per @NomadTech suggestion.

All devices I have issues with are connected directly to the hub so there’s not any mesh issue.

As far as I can see this only affect Fibaro devices but not all of them.
I have several that works all the time and some that don’t work all the time and some that don’t work at all.
Fibaro Dimmers work, some Fibaro Dual swithes work some have 5-10 min. delay or no action and
Fibaro Wall plugs seems to have stopped working all together.
I only use the Smartthing own DH’s but have tried the previous DH’s that was custom written by this lovely forum.

I’ve reset the wall plugs and readded and they then work one time, ie. On or Off then get stuck in that mode and never report back to the hub again. No matter if I’m just a few inches away or where they were working months ago.

What can I do?