Logitch Harmony sending duplicate commands

Recently the Harmony plugin has been sending the same command twice in quick succession to my Smarthings. In the log below you can see the same ‘on’ command is sent at a 1s interval.

2017-05-15 7:52:11.162 PM PDT
36 minutes ago DEVICE physical switch off Living Room TV Mount switch is off
2017-05-15 7:49:06.205 PM PDT
39 minutes ago APP_COMMAND on Logitech Harmony (Connect) sent on command to Living Room TV Mount
2017-05-15 7:48:15.768 PM PDT
40 minutes ago DEVICE physical switch on Living Room TV Mount switch is on
2017-05-15 7:48:15.623 PM PDT
40 minutes ago APP_COMMAND on Logitech Harmony (Connect) sent on command to Living Room TV Mount

Looking in the event log, it has always been doing that double-Tx, but recently the TV mount has started turning off on receipt of the second command.

How do I make Logitch only send 1 command? I’ve checked the Logitech app that allows control of command reposition but only for AV type devices, nothing available for ST.

Thanks.

@joylove, try the harmony app and go to the tv device and I think under commands reduce the slider, alternativel again with the tv device increase the delay on the tv for button presses.

This is a Harmony setting. It’s under the troubleshooting for “my device responds too many times or not at all”, or something like that.

IR is inexact. Most remotes repeat the command multiple times for the device to pick it up.

1 Like

Hi I promise harmony doesn’t support repetition for SmartThings labs item.

A reboot of the Harmony hub seems to have solved this for the time being.

Thanks for the replies!