Limit Logging from devices?

How can one limit the logging on a device? As an example, I want to see when my door sensors show open/close. However the log shows temperature 2 or 3 times per hour. I don’t care about the door sensor temperature and it can make it difficult to find the information that I care about. How can I eliminate the temperature reporting?

Bill

I’m assuming you’re looking at the history in new app? If so, when on the history page you can tap on “Activity” and only show the “contact” events.

Steven, thanks for the response. I am using the new app. I’ve discovered that the menu items that you refer to have a tendency to come and go. I have four contact sensors. Samsung smart sensors that do open/shut, vibration, temperature and 3D axis. On the Activity menu that you mention they each show All and Temperature. One of them showed Contact long enough for me to see that the filtering would work then it disappeared and I haven’t seen it since. Vibration and Axis appear on the ControI page sometimes but sometimes not. I’m learning to expect this sort of flakiness from the Smartthings app.

Bill