Kwikset zigbee lock won’t work (March 2023)

Let me know how it works out.

1 Like

Man that woked! I can not add codes to the lock. ST has been trying to resolve this for 4 months…I can not thank you enough!

1 Like

Great, Im glad it worked out for you.

1 Like

For others reading this discussion on Kwikset Locks and SLGA and not being able to enter codes or SLGA not being able to see any locks installed. All the Kwikset locks can accept different radio’s Zigbee or Zwave. This means that you can swap the cards if you have issues with the card that is in the lock. Many of the locks on Ebay, Amazon and Mercari have different radio’s in them than when they were originally manufactured or the owner may have switched the Zwave card for a Zigbee card or Zigbee to Zwave. The problem with this is it changes the fingerprint to something nonstandard.

With the old architecture of using a DTH, ST would pair them as a Thing and then you could go into IDE and change it to Zwave lock with codes or Zwave without codes or Zigbee Lock etc. Now with the Edge drivers, if your fingerprint is not in the stock driver either Zigbee or Zwave then it gets paired as lock-battery instead of base-lock. The name field lock-battery doesn’t support lock code entry because ST see’s it as a lock without a keypad. ST say’s this is because of security reasons and due to the fact that Kwikset has not provided them that fingerprint and it is not a lock that’s officially supported.

You need to either add your fingerprint to the stock driver or get one of the helpful community members to do it for you. You can also try the Zigbee Lock Mc driver from Mariano_Colmenarejo or the Zwave Lock driver from Philh30. If your fingerprints for your lock are not in their driver, then you can ask them to add it for you. Be nice and ask politely, they develop all of these drivers because their nice guys and are trying to help everyone out. Also provide them with the Fingerprint for your device when you ask them. They have no way of knowing.
You can find your Fingerprint model etc by setting up and using the API browser in the link below. It is very easy to setup. You can find your Fingerprint in Model.

1 Like

@mlchelp quick question. I can now add codes to the lock and they work great. The odd thing now is that SmartThings does not show which code was used to unlock the lock. Shows door was unlocked but does not show by whom.

Thanks,
Chris Landman

When I get the notification from ST it dosen’t show who but if I go into history in SLGA I can see who unlocked the door. Tell you the truth, I really dont remeber if the notification I got from ST before the Edge migration included the name.

Im just glad im able to enter codes and that the locks lock and unlock everytime. I think eventualy everything will work again as ST works out the kinks.

See that is the odd thing. Mine show where the codes were entered and updated. But it does not show when used. They used to show that in notifications. I have girls and I definitely used that to make sure they got home from school.

Thanks,
Chris Landman

I have tested it with all of my codes and it just doesn’t show in the notifications. It only shows in history. Philh30 made a Zwave Lock driver that exposes the codeid value and you can create routines off of it but I have not seen any Zigbee drivers that do it. You can do it in Sharptools but you need the premium paid version. I created a rule that sends me a text message with who unlocked the door. I you decide to go that route let me know and I will give you the rule.

2 Likes

So I would have to purchase that software to do it?

Would it be ok for you to send me the driver that does do it just for reference so I can see it. Hell might give it a shot to write one. I could look for the old SmartThings gs driver that it worked with and might be able to splice them together to make it work. Also, the profile shows base lock…is there another profile that might make this work?

Thanks,
Chris Landman

@philh30 hasn’t published the version of the code that implemented the unlockedCodeName attribute to his public Github yet.

Both the stock and philh30’s lock driver have multiple profiles for different lock types and brands. Your specific lock didn’t match any fingerprint in the stock driver and fell back to lock-battery profile. The driver from @Mariano_Colmenarejo is likely based on the stock driver but he mapped your specific SMARTCODE_DEADBOLT_10_W3 to the base-lock profile similar to what is in the stock fingerprints.

- id: "Kwikset/SMARTCODE_DEADBOLT_10"
    deviceLabel: "Kwikset Door Lock"
    manufacturer: Kwikset
    model: SMARTCODE_DEADBOLT_10
    deviceProfileName: base-lock

Since he is mapping your lock to the base-lock profile, there is really no other option. What would be nice is if he could get a sample of the code that implements unlockedCodeName in the Z-Wave Lock PH Beta driver and add it to his driver.

Here is an example of a Sharptools rule that uses the codeName from the extended event data variable. As was mentioned, you have to purchase the premium version (you get a 7 day trial when you sign up) to use variables in rules.

I tested this again today and I have 4 Kwikset locks that the notifications work on. Maybey try removing SLGA and adding it again. If your lock is using the driver Zigbee Lock MC it should work. Base-Lock is correct. The notifications didnt work when I first set this up but now it is working. By driver, did you mean the Sharptools rule?

I agree with @mlchelp. You should be getting SLGA notifications for who unlocked/locked the lock. And that should be independent of whether it’s the stock driver or the Zigbee Lock MC driver. I tested it again and on my Android phone I got a notification panel notice and it also displayed in the Notifications section of the ST app.

Before uninstalling/reinstalling SLGA, I’d check my notification settings in the ST app to be sure SLGA notifications are enabled. Click on the lower right corner Menu->Notifications->3 dot Menu->Notifications Settings to verify. Might even try turning them off and then back on.

1 Like

So I deleted the lock and readded it. I did the same with the smart app. No luck. It is like it is not seeing whose code is being used. I have looked through all the logs with no dice. I did install that program you mentioned but I am clueless at the moment on how to configure it. And how would it see anything if it is not even being logged. I would not know what variables to set up if I cannot see logs.

I did find something online for my lock. It shows what should be in the “driver” or script and the options it has. I just don’t know where to put that.

Thanks,
Chris Landman

As I mentioned earlier, it should be SLGA that generates the notification for the unlock events and that should be independent of the lock itself. If you open SLGA and click on History in the upper right corner, do you see unlock events with code names anywhere in the history? If not, what is being shown for unlock events?

You said you installed “that program you mentioned.” What program are you referring to?

You say “I did find something online for my lock.” Can you provide the link to what you found?

1 Like

At ball game but here is what I got on my phone.

This page shows some of the arguments for that lock.

[

Kwikset 99140-031 control via MQTT
zigbee2mqtt.io

apple-touch-icon.png

](Kwikset 99140-031 control via MQTT | Zigbee2MQTT)

Here is what my lock shows from the api site

Smartthings API Token

Details for device "Front Door Lock” MC
Key Value
Name base-lock
Mfg Name SmartThingsCommunity
Mfg Code Kwikset
Model SMARTCODE_DEADBOLT_10_W3
ocf Type oic.d.smartlock
Category SmartLock
Room Front Of The House
Presentation ID 861b3e5f-1e2d-3b59-8d48-b6da928d98ad
Type ZIGBEE
Parent ID 9fe46c01-e681-4e18-93db-325409c895ff
Parent Name Landman Home Hub
Driver ID 92f0d63c-51f2-4095-82de-94193b4544d3
Driver Name Zigbee Lock Mc
EUI 002446FFFD096AD7
Network ID AFBD
Provisioning State PROVISIONED
Local Execution yes

Status for device “Front Door Lock”
Component Capability Attribute Value
main lock lock locked
main battery battery 90
main firmwareUpdate lastUpdateStatusReason null
main firmwareUpdate availableVersion 40A32411
main firmwareUpdate lastUpdateStatus null
main firmwareUpdate state normalOperation
main firmwareUpdate currentVersion 40A32411
main firmwareUpdate lastUpdateTime null
main lockCodes codeLength null
main lockCodes maxCodes 30
main lockCodes maxCodeLength 8
main lockCodes codeChanged 4 changed
main lockCodes lock null
main lockCodes minCodeLength 4
main lockCodes scanCodes Scanning
main lockCodes codeReport null
main lockCodes lockCodes {“1”:“Chris”,“2”:“Amellia”,“3”:“Susan”,“4”:“Test”}

Profile for device “Front Door Lock”
Key Value
Name base-lock
Status PUBLISHED
Metadata {
“vid”: “861b3e5f-1e2d-3b59-8d48-b6da928d98ad”,
“mnmn”: “SmartThingsCommunity”,
“presentationId”: “861b3e5f-1e2d-3b59-8d48-b6da928d98ad”,
“driverId”: “92f0d63c-51f2-4095-82de-94193b4544d3”,
“manufacturerName”: “SmartThingsCommunity”,
“driverStatus”: “DEVELOPMENT”,
“deviceProfileName”: “base-lock”
}
Preferences
Components [
{
“label”: “main”,
“id”: “main”,
“capabilities”: [
{
“id”: “lock”,
“version”: 1,
“ephemeral”: false
},
{
“id”: “lockCodes”,
},
{
“id”: “battery”,
},
{
“id”: “firmwareUpdate”,
},
{
“id”: “refresh”,
}
],
“categories”: [
{
“name”: “SmartLock”,
“categoryType”: “manufacturer”
}
]
}
]

“Front Door Lock” configuration
{
“version”: “0.0.1”,
“type”: “profile”,
“dashboard”: {
“states”: [
{
“component”: “main”,
“capability”: “lock”,
“idx”: 0,
“group”: “main”,
“values”: ,
“composite”: false
}
],
“actions”: [
{
“inline”: null
}
],
“basicPlus”:
},
“detailView”: [
{
“patch”:
},
{
“capability”: “lockCodes”,
“patch”:
},
{
“capability”: “battery”,
“patch”:
},
{
“capability”: “firmwareUpdate”,
“patch”:
},
{
“capability”: “refresh”,
“patch”:
}
],
“automation”: {
“conditions”: [
{
“patch”: ,
“exclusion”:
},
{
“exclusion”:
},
{
“exclusion”:
},
{
“exclusion”:
}
],
{
“exclusion”:
},
{
“exclusion”:
},
{
“exclusion”:
},
{
“exclusion”:
}
]
},
“manufacturerName”: “SmartThingsCommunity”
}

And here is what my slga history shows

Smartthings API Token

6431dc1e-6159-4d16-a7e0-9c809384d6ce

Details for device "Front Door Lock” MC
Key Value
Name base-lock
Mfg Name SmartThingsCommunity
Mfg Code Kwikset
Model SMARTCODE_DEADBOLT_10_W3
ocf Type oic.d.smartlock
Category SmartLock
Room Front Of The House
Presentation ID 861b3e5f-1e2d-3b59-8d48-b6da928d98ad
Type ZIGBEE
Parent ID 9fe46c01-e681-4e18-93db-325409c895ff
Parent Name Landman Home Hub
Driver ID 92f0d63c-51f2-4095-82de-94193b4544d3
Driver Name Zigbee Lock Mc
EUI 002446FFFD096AD7
Network ID AFBD
Provisioning State PROVISIONED
Local Execution yes

Status for device “Front Door Lock”
Component Capability Attribute Value
main lock lock locked
main battery battery 90
main firmwareUpdate lastUpdateStatusReason null
main firmwareUpdate availableVersion 40A32411
main firmwareUpdate lastUpdateStatus null
main firmwareUpdate state normalOperation
main firmwareUpdate currentVersion 40A32411
main firmwareUpdate lastUpdateTime null
main lockCodes codeLength null
main lockCodes maxCodes 30
main lockCodes maxCodeLength 8
main lockCodes codeChanged 4 changed
main lockCodes lock null
main lockCodes minCodeLength 4
main lockCodes scanCodes Scanning
main lockCodes codeReport null
main lockCodes lockCodes {“1”:“Chris”,“2”:“Amellia”,“3”:“Susan”,“4”:“Test”}

Profile for device “Front Door Lock”
Key Value
Name base-lock
Status PUBLISHED
Metadata {
“driverId”: “92f0d63c-51f2-4095-82de-94193b4544d3”,
“manufacturerName”: “SmartThingsCommunity”,
“driverStatus”: “DEVELOPMENT”,
“deviceProfileName”: “base-lock”
}
Preferences
Components [
{
“label”: “main”,
“id”: “main”,
“capabilities”: [
{
“id”: “lock”,
},
{
“id”: “lockCodes”,
},
{
“id”: “battery”,
},
{
“id”: “firmwareUpdate”,
},
{
“id”: “refresh”,
}
],
“categories”: [
{
“name”: “SmartLock”,
“categoryType”: “manufacturer”
}
]
}
]

“Front Door Lock” configuration
{
“version”: “0.0.1”,
“type”: “profile”,
“dashboard”: {
“states”: [
{
“composite”: false
}
],
{
“inline”: null
}
],
“basicPlus”:
},
“detailView”: [
{
“patch”:
},
{
“patch”:
},
{
“patch”:
},
{
“patch”:
},
{
“patch”:
}
],
“automation”: {
“conditions”: [
{
“exclusion”:
},
{
“exclusion”:
},
{
“exclusion”:
},
{
“exclusion”:
}
],
{
“exclusion”:
},
{
“exclusion”:
},
{
“exclusion”:
},
{
“exclusion”:
}
]
},
“manufacturerName”: “SmartThingsCommunity”
}

Sharp tools is the program.

It double pasted from the api site. Sorry about

Thanks,
Chris Landman

We can see in the capability-status that the lockCodes slot to name association is there. And, clearly SLGA is getting lockCodes from the driver since we see the names get updated in the SLGA history.

That would imply that SLGA is not getting the information on which code was used to unlock the door so it can’t map it to the name. In the Schlage unlock events, the attribute codeId is provided in the event as well as the codeName. If codeId is the attribute that SLGA is expecting and it’s not in the event being generated by the Zigbee driver that could explain the issue.

The MQTT info you linked to mentions Action_User as providing the unlocking code ID, but not sure if that’s just MQTT parlance.

At this point, I think we really need to look at the events that are generated by the driver to see what they contain. Without knowing that, even trying something in Sharptools will be a crap shoot because we’re not sure what we’re dealing with.

If you install the ST CLI on a Windows/Mac/Linux machine we can capture the event data with driver logging. The command “smartthings edge:drivers:logcat” will prompt you for your hub address and then ask you which driver you would like to log for. Run that and then unlock the door so we can capture the event and see what it contains.

Here are examples of unlock and lock events with one of my locks.

{“attribute_id”:“lock”,“capability_id”:“lock”,“component_id”:“main”,“state”:{“data”:{“codeId”:“1”,“codeName”:“Code 1”,“method”:“keypad”},“value”:“unlocked”}}

{“attribute_id”:“lock”,“capability_id”:“lock”,“component_id”:“main”,“state”:{“data”:{“codeId”:“0”,“codeName”:“Code 0”,“method”:“keypad”},“value”:“locked”}}

Also, go back and edit your last post and delete your API token :slight_smile:

1 Like

Nice little cli. OK, I have the logs, but not exactly sure what they should look like. It seems to know which code unlocked the door but it uses code1, code5. should i post the logs here?

Yes, please post here. Use the preformatted text option, which in my browser, is in the gear menu.

Here it is. There are a couple manual locks and unlocks as well. I can post all off the logs but it has a few codes I created so I left that our.

2023-03-22T16:40:16.520982210+00:00 TRACE Zigbee Lock Mc  Found ZigbeeMessageDispatcher handler in zigbee-lock
2023-03-22T16:40:16.521448477+00:00 INFO Zigbee Lock Mc  Executing ZclClusterCommandHandler: cluster: DoorLock, command: GetPINCode
2023-03-22T16:40:16.522436816+00:00 INFO Zigbee Lock Mc  <ZigbeeDevice: 0008874e-550c-42ca-930c-9a98fe66b576 [0xAFBD] (Front Door Lock)> emitting event: {"attribute_id":"codeChanged","
capability_id":"lockCodes","component_id":"main","state":{"data":{"codeName":"Brooke"},"value":"5 changed"},"state_change":true}
2023-03-22T16:40:16.525355897+00:00 INFO Zigbee Lock Mc  <ZigbeeDevice: 0008874e-550c-42ca-930c-9a98fe66b576 [0xAFBD] (Front Door Lock)> emitting event: {"attribute_id":"lockCodes","ca
pability_id":"lockCodes","component_id":"main","state":{"value":"{\"1\":\"Chris\",\"2\":\"Amellia\",\"3\":\"Susan\",\"4\":\"Test\",\"5\":\"Brooke\"}"},"visibility":{"displayed":false}}
2023-03-22T16:40:16.538776558+00:00 DEBUG Zigbee Lock Mc  Front Door Lock device thread event handled
2023-03-22T16:40:26.480134892+00:00 DEBUG Zigbee Lock Mc  driver device thread event handled
2023-03-22T16:40:34.819935352+00:00 TRACE Zigbee Lock Mc  Received event with handler zigbee
2023-03-22T16:40:34.820854352+00:00 INFO Zigbee Lock Mc  <ZigbeeDevice: 0008874e-550c-42ca-930c-9a98fe66b576 [0xAFBD] (Front Door Lock)> received Zigbee message: < ZigbeeMessageRx || t
ype: 0x00, < AddressHeader || src_addr: 0xAFBD, src_endpoint: 0x02, dest_addr: 0x0000, dest_endpoint: 0x01, profile: 0x0104, cluster: DoorLock >, lqi: 0xFF, rssi: -59, body_length: 0x0
007, < ZCLMessageBody || < ZCLHeader || frame_ctrl: 0x18, seqno: 0x30, ZCLCommandId: 0x0A >, < ReportAttribute || < AttributeRecord || AttributeId: 0x0000, DataType: Enum8, LockState: 
LockState[UNLOCKED] > > > >
2023-03-22T16:40:34.842299393+00:00 TRACE Zigbee Lock Mc  Found ZigbeeMessageDispatcher handler in zigbee-lock
2023-03-22T16:40:34.842922227+00:00 INFO Zigbee Lock Mc  Executing ZclClusterAttributeValueHandler: cluster: DoorLock, attribute: LockState
2023-03-22T16:40:34.843875227+00:00 INFO Zigbee Lock Mc  <ZigbeeDevice: 0008874e-550c-42ca-930c-9a98fe66b576 [0xAFBD] (Front Door Lock)> emitting event: {"attribute_id":"lock","capabil
ity_id":"lock","component_id":"main","state":{"value":"unlocked"}}
2023-03-22T16:40:34.844967810+00:00 DEBUG Zigbee Lock Mc  Front Door Lock device thread event handled
2023-03-22T16:40:34.855544643+00:00 TRACE Zigbee Lock Mc  Received event with handler zigbee
2023-03-22T16:40:34.860113768+00:00 INFO Zigbee Lock Mc  <ZigbeeDevice: 0008874e-550c-42ca-930c-9a98fe66b576 [0xAFBD] (Front Door Lock)> received Zigbee message: < ZigbeeMessageRx || t
ype: 0x00, < AddressHeader || src_addr: 0xAFBD, src_endpoint: 0x02, dest_addr: 0x0000, dest_endpoint: 0x01, profile: 0x0104, cluster: DoorLock >, lqi: 0xFF, rssi: -66, body_length: 0x0
00D, < ZCLMessageBody || < ZCLHeader || frame_ctrl: 0x19, seqno: 0x31, ZCLCommandId: 0x20 >, < OperatingEventNotification || DrlkOperationEventSource: MANUAL, OperationEventCode: NON_A
CCESS_USER_OPERATIONAL_EVENT, user_id: 0xFFFF, pin: "", local_time: 0x2BADA5B7, data: "" > > >
2023-03-22T16:40:34.874379643+00:00 TRACE Zigbee Lock Mc  Found ZigbeeMessageDispatcher handler in zigbee-lock
2023-03-22T16:40:34.874829727+00:00 INFO Zigbee Lock Mc  Executing ZclClusterCommandHandler: cluster: DoorLock, command: 0x20
2023-03-22T16:40:34.875951560+00:00 INFO Zigbee Lock Mc  <ZigbeeDevice: 0008874e-550c-42ca-930c-9a98fe66b576 [0xAFBD] (Front Door Lock)> emitting event: {"attribute_id":"lock","capabil
ity_id":"lock","component_id":"main","state":{"data":{"method":"manual"},"value":"unlocked"}}
2023-03-22T16:40:34.876933435+00:00 DEBUG Zigbee Lock Mc  Front Door Lock device thread event handled
2023-03-22T16:40:42.231246228+00:00 TRACE Zigbee Lock Mc  Received event with handler zigbee
2023-03-22T16:40:42.232175228+00:00 INFO Zigbee Lock Mc  <ZigbeeDevice: 0008874e-550c-42ca-930c-9a98fe66b576 [0xAFBD] (Front Door Lock)> received Zigbee message: < ZigbeeMessageRx || t
ype: 0x00, < AddressHeader || src_addr: 0xAFBD, src_endpoint: 0x02, dest_addr: 0x0000, dest_endpoint: 0x01, profile: 0x0104, cluster: DoorLock >, lqi: 0xFF, rssi: -51, body_length: 0x0
007, < ZCLMessageBody || < ZCLHeader || frame_ctrl: 0x18, seqno: 0x32, ZCLCommandId: 0x0A >, < ReportAttribute || < AttributeRecord || AttributeId: 0x0000, DataType: Enum8, LockState: 
LockState[LOCKED] > > > >
2023-03-22T16:40:42.321103061+00:00 TRACE Zigbee Lock Mc  Found ZigbeeMessageDispatcher handler in zigbee-lock
2023-03-22T16:40:42.321575144+00:00 INFO Zigbee Lock Mc  Executing ZclClusterAttributeValueHandler: cluster: DoorLock, attribute: LockState
2023-03-22T16:40:42.322528936+00:00 INFO Zigbee Lock Mc  <ZigbeeDevice: 0008874e-550c-42ca-930c-9a98fe66b576 [0xAFBD] (Front Door Lock)> emitting event: {"attribute_id":"lock","capabil
ity_id":"lock","component_id":"main","state":{"value":"locked"}}
2023-03-22T16:40:42.324324894+00:00 DEBUG Zigbee Lock Mc  Front Door Lock device thread event handled
2023-03-22T16:40:42.324982061+00:00 TRACE Zigbee Lock Mc  Received event with handler zigbee
2023-03-22T16:40:42.325759061+00:00 INFO Zigbee Lock Mc  <ZigbeeDevice: 0008874e-550c-42ca-930c-9a98fe66b576 [0xAFBD] (Front Door Lock)> received Zigbee message: < ZigbeeMessageRx || t
ype: 0x00, < AddressHeader || src_addr: 0xAFBD, src_endpoint: 0x02, dest_addr: 0x0000, dest_endpoint: 0x01, profile: 0x0104, cluster: DoorLock >, lqi: 0xFF, rssi: -51, body_length: 0x0
00D, < ZCLMessageBody || < ZCLHeader || frame_ctrl: 0x19, seqno: 0x33, ZCLCommandId: 0x20 >, < OperatingEventNotification || DrlkOperationEventSource: MANUAL, OperationEventCode: MANUA
L_LOCK, user_id: 0xFFFF, pin: "", local_time: 0x2BADA5BF, data: "" > > >
2023-03-22T16:40:42.343602686+00:00 TRACE Zigbee Lock Mc  Found ZigbeeMessageDispatcher handler in zigbee-lock
2023-03-22T16:40:42.344060269+00:00 INFO Zigbee Lock Mc  Executing ZclClusterCommandHandler: cluster: DoorLock, command: 0x20
2023-03-22T16:40:42.345010436+00:00 INFO Zigbee Lock Mc  <ZigbeeDevice: 0008874e-550c-42ca-930c-9a98fe66b576 [0xAFBD] (Front Door Lock)> emitting event: {"attribute_id":"lock","capabil
ity_id":"lock","component_id":"main","state":{"data":{"method":"manual"},"value":"locked"}}
2023-03-22T16:40:42.346867186+00:00 DEBUG Zigbee Lock Mc  Front Door Lock device thread event handled
2023-03-22T16:40:50.651482187+00:00 TRACE Zigbee Lock Mc  Received event with handler zigbee
2023-03-22T16:40:50.652570979+00:00 INFO Zigbee Lock Mc  <ZigbeeDevice: 0008874e-550c-42ca-930c-9a98fe66b576 [0xAFBD] (Front Door Lock)> received Zigbee message: < ZigbeeMessageRx || t
ype: 0x00, < AddressHeader || src_addr: 0xAFBD, src_endpoint: 0x02, dest_addr: 0x0000, dest_endpoint: 0x01, profile: 0x0104, cluster: DoorLock >, lqi: 0xFF, rssi: -53, body_length: 0x0
007, < ZCLMessageBody || < ZCLHeader || frame_ctrl: 0x18, seqno: 0x34, ZCLCommandId: 0x0A >, < ReportAttribute || < AttributeRecord || AttributeId: 0x0000, DataType: Enum8, LockState: 
LockState[UNLOCKED] > > > >
2023-03-22T16:40:50.670675770+00:00 TRACE Zigbee Lock Mc  Found ZigbeeMessageDispatcher handler in zigbee-lock
2023-03-22T16:40:50.671125187+00:00 INFO Zigbee Lock Mc  Executing ZclClusterAttributeValueHandler: cluster: DoorLock, attribute: LockState
2023-03-22T16:40:50.672085562+00:00 INFO Zigbee Lock Mc  <ZigbeeDevice: 0008874e-550c-42ca-930c-9a98fe66b576 [0xAFBD] (Front Door Lock)> emitting event: {"attribute_id":"lock","capabil
ity_id":"lock","component_id":"main","state":{"value":"unlocked"}}
2023-03-22T16:40:50.710392604+00:00 DEBUG Zigbee Lock Mc  Front Door Lock device thread event handled
2023-03-22T16:40:50.721529395+00:00 TRACE Zigbee Lock Mc  Received event with handler zigbee
2023-03-22T16:40:50.721994437+00:00 INFO Zigbee Lock Mc  <ZigbeeDevice: 0008874e-550c-42ca-930c-9a98fe66b576 [0xAFBD] (Front Door Lock)> received Zigbee message: < ZigbeeMessageRx || t
ype: 0x00, < AddressHeader || src_addr: 0xAFBD, src_endpoint: 0x02, dest_addr: 0x0000, dest_endpoint: 0x01, profile: 0x0104, cluster: DoorLock >, lqi: 0xFF, rssi: -53, body_length: 0x0
00D, < ZCLMessageBody || < ZCLHeader || frame_ctrl: 0x19, seqno: 0x35, ZCLCommandId: 0x20 >, < OperatingEventNotification || DrlkOperationEventSource: KEYPAD, OperationEventCode: UNLOC
K, user_id: 0x0005, pin: "", local_time: 0x2BADA5C7, data: "" > > >
2023-03-22T16:40:50.724969770+00:00 TRACE Zigbee Lock Mc  Found ZigbeeMessageDispatcher handler in zigbee-lock
2023-03-22T16:40:50.725771729+00:00 INFO Zigbee Lock Mc  Executing ZclClusterCommandHandler: cluster: DoorLock, command: 0x20
2023-03-22T16:40:50.726717270+00:00 INFO Zigbee Lock Mc  <ZigbeeDevice: 0008874e-550c-42ca-930c-9a98fe66b576 [0xAFBD] (Front Door Lock)> emitting event: {"attribute_id":"lock","capabil
ity_id":"lock","component_id":"main","state":{"data":{"codeId":"5","codeName":"Code 5","method":"keypad"},"value":"unlocked"}}
2023-03-22T16:40:50.739045145+00:00 DEBUG Zigbee Lock Mc  Front Door Lock device thread event handled
2023-03-22T16:40:55.360080438+00:00 TRACE Zigbee Lock Mc  Received event with handler zigbee
2023-03-22T16:40:55.361012771+00:00 INFO Zigbee Lock Mc  <ZigbeeDevice: 0008874e-550c-42ca-930c-9a98fe66b576 [0xAFBD] (Front Door Lock)> received Zigbee message: < ZigbeeMessageRx || t
ype: 0x00, < AddressHeader || src_addr: 0xAFBD, src_endpoint: 0x02, dest_addr: 0x0000, dest_endpoint: 0x01, profile: 0x0104, cluster: DoorLock >, lqi: 0xFF, rssi: -50, body_length: 0x0
007, < ZCLMessageBody || < ZCLHeader || frame_ctrl: 0x18, seqno: 0x36, ZCLCommandId: 0x0A >, < ReportAttribute || < AttributeRecord || AttributeId: 0x0000, DataType: Enum8, LockState: 
LockState[LOCKED] > > > >
2023-03-22T16:40:55.371795771+00:00 TRACE Zigbee Lock Mc  Found ZigbeeMessageDispatcher handler in zigbee-lock
2023-03-22T16:40:55.381201604+00:00 INFO Zigbee Lock Mc  Executing ZclClusterAttributeValueHandler: cluster: DoorLock, attribute: LockState
2023-03-22T16:40:55.381930729+00:00 INFO Zigbee Lock Mc  <ZigbeeDevice: 0008874e-550c-42ca-930c-9a98fe66b576 [0xAFBD] (Front Door Lock)> emitting event: {"attribute_id":"lock","capabil
ity_id":"lock","component_id":"main","state":{"value":"locked"}}
2023-03-22T16:40:55.388145521+00:00 DEBUG Zigbee Lock Mc  Front Door Lock device thread event handled
2023-03-22T16:40:55.390751188+00:00 TRACE Zigbee Lock Mc  Received event with handler zigbee
2023-03-22T16:40:55.391449021+00:00 INFO Zigbee Lock Mc  <ZigbeeDevice: 0008874e-550c-42ca-930c-9a98fe66b576 [0xAFBD] (Front Door Lock)> received Zigbee message: < ZigbeeMessageRx || t
ype: 0x00, < AddressHeader || src_addr: 0xAFBD, src_endpoint: 0x02, dest_addr: 0x0000, dest_endpoint: 0x01, profile: 0x0104, cluster: DoorLock >, lqi: 0xFF, rssi: -49, body_length: 0x0
00D, < ZCLMessageBody || < ZCLHeader || frame_ctrl: 0x19, seqno: 0x37, ZCLCommandId: 0x20 >, < OperatingEventNotification || DrlkOperationEventSource: MANUAL, OperationEventCode: MANUA
L_LOCK, user_id: 0xFFFF, pin: "", local_time: 0x2BADA5CC, data: "" > > >
2023-03-22T16:40:55.406451688+00:00 TRACE Zigbee Lock Mc  Found ZigbeeMessageDispatcher handler in zigbee-lock
2023-03-22T16:40:55.407017854+00:00 INFO Zigbee Lock Mc  Executing ZclClusterCommandHandler: cluster: DoorLock, command: 0x20
2023-03-22T16:40:55.407981938+00:00 INFO Zigbee Lock Mc  <ZigbeeDevice: 0008874e-550c-42ca-930c-9a98fe66b576 [0xAFBD] (Front Door Lock)> emitting event: {"attribute_id":"lock","capabil
ity_id":"lock","component_id":"main","state":{"data":{"method":"manual"},"value":"locked"}}
2023-03-22T16:40:55.408950438+00:00 DEBUG Zigbee Lock Mc  Front Door Lock device thread event handled
2023-03-22T16:40:56.477294104+00:00 DEBUG Zigbee Lock Mc  driver device thread event handled
2023-03-22T16:41:26.486887025+00:00 DEBUG Zigbee Lock Mc  driver device thread event handled

2023-03-22T17:32:09.328726963+00:00 DEBUG Zigbee Lock Mc  Front Door Lock device thread event handled
2023-03-22T17:32:19.694904836+00:00 TRACE Zigbee Lock Mc  Received event with handler zigbee
2023-03-22T17:32:19.695814211+00:00 INFO Zigbee Lock Mc  <ZigbeeDevice: 0008874e-550c-42ca-930c-9a98fe66b576 [0xAFBD] (Front Door Lock)> received Zigbee message: < ZigbeeMessageRx || 
type: 0x00, < AddressHeader || src_addr: 0xAFBD, src_endpoint: 0x02, dest_addr: 0x0000, dest_endpoint: 0x01, profile: 0x0104, cluster: DoorLock >, lqi: 0xFF, rssi: -54, body_length: 0
x0007, < ZCLMessageBody || < ZCLHeader || frame_ctrl: 0x18, seqno: 0x4F, ZCLCommandId: 0x0A >, < ReportAttribute || < AttributeRecord || AttributeId: 0x0000, DataType: Enum8, LockStat
e: LockState[UNLOCKED] > > > >
2023-03-22T17:32:19.705299586+00:00 TRACE Zigbee Lock Mc  Found ZigbeeMessageDispatcher handler in zigbee-lock
2023-03-22T17:32:19.707230669+00:00 INFO Zigbee Lock Mc  Executing ZclClusterAttributeValueHandler: cluster: DoorLock, attribute: LockState
2023-03-22T17:32:19.710347544+00:00 INFO Zigbee Lock Mc  <ZigbeeDevice: 0008874e-550c-42ca-930c-9a98fe66b576 [0xAFBD] (Front Door Lock)> emitting event: {"attribute_id":"lock","capabi
lity_id":"lock","component_id":"main","state":{"value":"unlocked"}}
2023-03-22T17:32:19.716249503+00:00 DEBUG Zigbee Lock Mc  Front Door Lock device thread event handled
2023-03-22T17:32:19.724807669+00:00 TRACE Zigbee Lock Mc  Received event with handler zigbee
2023-03-22T17:32:19.725504419+00:00 INFO Zigbee Lock Mc  <ZigbeeDevice: 0008874e-550c-42ca-930c-9a98fe66b576 [0xAFBD] (Front Door Lock)> received Zigbee message: < ZigbeeMessageRx || 
type: 0x00, < AddressHeader || src_addr: 0xAFBD, src_endpoint: 0x02, dest_addr: 0x0000, dest_endpoint: 0x01, profile: 0x0104, cluster: DoorLock >, lqi: 0xFF, rssi: -54, body_length: 0
x000D, < ZCLMessageBody || < ZCLHeader || frame_ctrl: 0x19, seqno: 0x50, ZCLCommandId: 0x20 >, < OperatingEventNotification || DrlkOperationEventSource: KEYPAD, OperationEventCode: UN
LOCK, user_id: 0x0001, pin: "", local_time: 0x2BADB1D8, data: "" > > >
2023-03-22T17:32:19.740000336+00:00 TRACE Zigbee Lock Mc  Found ZigbeeMessageDispatcher handler in zigbee-lock
2023-03-22T17:32:19.740578836+00:00 INFO Zigbee Lock Mc  Executing ZclClusterCommandHandler: cluster: DoorLock, command: 0x20
2023-03-22T17:32:19.741749169+00:00 INFO Zigbee Lock Mc  <ZigbeeDevice: 0008874e-550c-42ca-930c-9a98fe66b576 [0xAFBD] (Front Door Lock)> emitting event: {"attribute_id":"lock","capabi
lity_id":"lock","component_id":"main","state":{"data":{"codeId":"1","codeName":"Code 1","method":"keypad"},"value":"unlocked"}}
2023-03-22T17:32:19.742737086+00:00 DEBUG Zigbee Lock Mc  Front Door Lock device thread event handled
2023-03-22T17:32:27.191659751+00:00 DEBUG Zigbee Lock Mc  driver device thread event handled