Yes I had faced a similar issue with our 1" pipe. So with a little engineering bent I set out to figure out why the valve wasn’t closing the last bit and getting stuck and found it to be a mounting issue. You actually need to mount it off center (counter to the instructions) to get it to work. I’ve posted a little video of how to get it done here:
RBoy
(www.rboyapps.com - Making SmartThings Easy!)
3
Related topics
| Topic | Replies | Views | Activity | |
|---|---|---|---|---|
| A Lot Of Negativity But Here Is Something Positive | 1 | 509 | April 10, 2021 | |
| Success Story! Wife approval slowly! | 2 | 1793 | September 8, 2015 | |
| Leak detection and damage control | 21 | 4233 | February 8, 2018 | |
| Water Valve | 4 | 3435 | September 23, 2014 | |
| Water Detection and Outlet Shutoff | 3 | 3438 | January 6, 2018 |