This file has been truncated. show original
* Switch Activates Hello, Home Phrase
* Copyright 2015 Michael Struck
* Version 1.0.1 3/8/15
* Version 1.0.2 4/24/15 added the ability to rename the app and limit it to certain modes
* Version 1.0.3 5/31/15 Added an About Screen
* Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License"); you may not use this file except
* in compliance with the License. You may obtain a copy of the License at:
* Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software distributed under the License is distributed
* on an "AS IS" BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied. See the License
* for the specific language governing permissions and limitations under the License.
* Ties a Hello, Home phrase to a switch's (virtual or real) on/off state. Perfect for use with IFTTT.
* Simple define a switch to be used, then tie the on/off state of the switch to a specific Hello, Home phrases.
* Connect the switch to an IFTTT action, and the Hello, Home phrase will fire with the switch state change.