How to recognize housekeeper?

I have read through many forums to try to solve this on my own, and now I need your help.

I have a housekeeper who comes while I am away at work. I have a Schlage front door lock for her to get in and out. I have a lock manager App which allows me to set the mode to home when she types in her unique code. This then sets the heat/AC, turns off the cameras, etc. What I can’t figure out is a way to re-arm the house when she leaves. I do not want to eh house to arm then the front door is locked because I do not want that as an all the time rule when I am home. Any ideas how to recognize when she leaves?

How about you create a “HOUSEKEEPER” mode to be used instead of HOME. You can then set the mode to AWAY once the door is locked and HOUSEKEEPER is active (maybe also include a delay to make sure it does not arm in case the housekeeper looks while in the home).

3 Likes

Have her put in the code back in when she laves. using the @RBoy app will tell you that “USER” just locker or open your door.

I do the same for guests. So I know when they come in and out. I also know when they lock the door manually or electronically.

5 Likes