How to configure child device menu display

Hopefully I’m missing something simple here (as usual). I have a composite device where I create several child virtual switches. That part works fine. The children are created and I can turn each switch on-off with the desired behaviors. The composite device shows up in my “Things” summary. I can select it and see the child menus and articulate each switch. All of that is perfect. Unfortunately, each child device switch also shows up individually in the Main “Things” summary, which adds a lot of unwanted clutter. So in this case I have a garage door controller (the parent) with three door buttons (the children). On the Things menu I can see the Door Controller AND each door button. What I’d like is to only see the Door Controller Parent from the Things main menu and then drill down to the details menu to see each individual Child door button. Here’s how I’ve set up the tiles:

Parent:
tiles {
standardTile(“toggle”, “device.door”, width: 2, height: 2) {
state(“closed”, label:’${name}’, icon:“st.doors.garage.garage-closed”, backgroundColor:"#00A0DC", nextState:“opening”)
state(“open”, label:’${name}’, icon:“st.doors.garage.garage-open”, backgroundColor:"#e86d13", nextState:“closing”)
state(“opening”, label:’${name}’, icon:“st.doors.garage.garage-closed”, backgroundColor:"#e86d13")
state(“closing”, label:’${name}’, icon:“st.doors.garage.garage-open”, backgroundColor:"#00A0DC")
}
childDeviceTiles(“doorSwitch”,height: 2, width: 2)
main “toggle”
}

Child:
tiles {
standardTile(“doorSwitch”, “device.switch”, width: 2, height: 2, decoration: “flat”) {
state(“off”, label: ‘${name}’, action: “switch.on”, icon: “st.switches.switch.off”, backgroundColor: “#ffffff”, nextState:“turningOn”)
state(“on”, label: ‘${name}’, action: “switch.off”, icon: “st.switches.switch.on”, backgroundColor: “#00A0DC”, nextState:“turningOff”)
state(“turningOn”, label:’${name}’, action:“switch.off”, icon:“st.switches.switch.on”, backgroundColor:"#00A0DC", nextState:“turningOff”)
state(“turningOff”, label:’${name}’, action:“switch.on”, icon:“st.switches.switch.off”, backgroundColor:"#ffffff", nextState:“turningOn”)
}
}

Any help is much appreciated!

Solvedt. When creating the child device needed to specify isComponent: true