There is a How it works chapter on the website.
It says Plug in the device (2 cables) et voila…, that is not how it works.
I expect some explanation of flow of information, what data is stored where etc.
Somthing that would answer questions like:
I am looking for a domotica hub
- that can work off-line for >95% of the time.
- Can act on commands from an phone-application or through laptop that is at best in wifi range or better bluetooth range.
- And from the hub can control various equipment like lighting & heating.
- Has backup power (can be a sufficiently sized UPS).
- Can be controlled from multiple handheld devices, with various authorizations.
- Can manage those authorizations…