Hampton Bay Zigbee Ceiling Fan/Light Controller installation HOWTO

Since this controller is discontinued, have you checked out the FAQ here about alternatives - FAQ: 2020 Ceiling Fan and Dimmer light wall mount control compatible with SmartThings and Alexa?

There’s an Inovelli Fan/Light Zwave (non-wifi) device that I have three of and works very well. - https://inovelli.com/red-series-fan-light-switch-z-wave/

There’s a reason this Hampton Bay device was discontinued. Range is awful on it, and it really was designed to work with Wink. I have one and would not recommend it even if you could find one. @Rafael_Borja developed a custom handler that works well but the future of custom code with Smartthings is up in the air right now with the Groovy IDE phaseout. You may want to look at an alternative to future proof a bit.

I wouldn’t totally give up on Wifi devices. If you can flash Tasmota to a wifi device or control it locally with MQTT somehow it still gives you local control. @hongtat mentioned a Sonoff fan control device with remote they “tasmotized” and use Tasmota connect here - Smartlife WiFi Fan Control.

1 Like