Graber Virtual Cord Shades: Z-Wave+ (Coupons)

Pm’ed (10 chars)

Today (December 24th) is the last day for 18% off on the z-wave shades. Starting December 25th it will go back down to 12% and then 7% on the 27th. Use the coupon from the original post!

Hi Neal,

if the 18% offer is still available, is there anyway I can place an order for a couple of shades without committing to a particular color (I’d need to order a few samples first).

Thanks!

The 18% is available until the end of the day today. For the rest I’ve pmed you. Just make sure you use the coupon from the first post.

May be a dumb question but why did the graber/somfy people use the light dimmer as the device type instead of using window shade? Was it just easier? I’m relatively new to ST so curious.

Not all z-wave hubs support a shade type; almost all support some form of a switch or dimmer. This basically makes it as widely compatible as possible.

Also on the following post I’ve posted device handlers made by @whoismoses (with his permission) which work extremely well and provide a battery readout as well:

Makes sense. Thanks!

1 Like

Just a final reminder, the 18% off ends tonight. Also the daily limit has been doubled to 50, since the earlier the earlier 25 limit has already been exceeded.

I missed on the 18% discount offer :frowning: . What is the latest offer?

Currently it’s a 12% on site discount, if anything better comes up I will update this thread.

Hi @ZebraBlinds: similar to @murugess, I also missed out on the 18%, which would have a big impact since I just closed on a new 1,400 square foot condo and I’d like to add SmartThings + Z-wave compatible motorization to all of my windows. Looking forward to the next promotion.

1 Like

Should have an update sometime this week.

1 Like

A 12% off coupon has been updated as well as information on a manufacturer rebate!

Just wanted to jump in and say that Neal is awesome to work with and stays in contact after the sale. I installed 43 shades in a new construction house, programmed them to ST, connected to Echo and reprogrammed the included remotes with the online videos and Neal’s help. Great company and service.

1 Like

Coupons updated.

Coupon’s have been updated

What is your recommendation on whether to get the double battery or single battery pack?

Assuming, typical use will be that the shade goes up&down 3 times a day.

If you are going with battery power I would say go for a dual battery pack.

Coupon’s updated with a small bonus.

Updated and just a reminder, manufacturer rebate ends this month.