Graber Virtual Cord Shades: Z-Wave+ (Coupons)

New coupon updated

Coupons updated :slight_smile:

1 Like

Sorry, I posted on a wrong thred. Please update if there are any new coupons or discounts.

Updated (10 chars)

Hi Neal, Do you have any more z-wave integrated virtual cord shade 5% discount coupons?? Could sure use one! Thx, Dave

The Current one is: SmartThings
It should give you an additional 5% off, expires tonight though. Coupons will always be upto date in the first forum post.

New promotions updated.

I just moved and have a lot of southeastern facing windows (15ā€™ X 9ā€™). I have a few architectural questions Iā€™ll ask through your website (or pm you) but a question I had with the use of the shades as a ST dimmer object: I have a homeseer light switch which supports single, double, and triple tap options. The single tap Iā€™m using for my lights. Iā€™m wondering can I use the double tap down to lower the blinds completely (0% dimmer) and triple tap as they are lowering to stop them wherever I wanted? I understand there might be a lag from when I triple tap to when the shades actually stop but I can live with that. If I canā€™t stop them going down wherever I want I thought I could set the triple tap to 50% dim so the shades would lower halfway.
I would obviously set the up tap to bring up the shades. Does that make sense? Think itā€™s possible?
Thanks!

Hey Michael,

I replied here so we can keep all the discussions in one place (that way it can help other users find it as well when needed):

Couponā€™s updated with one of the best deals I could manage. Hope it helps.

Check the Early Christmas Offer Section on the first post.

Hi Neal. Thanks for staying engaged with the SmartThings community. I want to take you up on the 18% offer. However, I want to start with one blind to ensure my measurements are correct. I asked ZebraBlinds customer support if they would honor the 18% deal for my second deal once I have confirmed my fit. They suggested I reach out to you. Any way you would be able to help carry this 18% over? I donā€™t want to drop $1.7k and find out I measured incorrectly. Feel free to PM

Pmā€™ed (10 chars)

Today (December 24th) is the last day for 18% off on the z-wave shades. Starting December 25th it will go back down to 12% and then 7% on the 27th. Use the coupon from the original post!

Hi Neal,

if the 18% offer is still available, is there anyway I can place an order for a couple of shades without committing to a particular color (Iā€™d need to order a few samples first).

Thanks!

The 18% is available until the end of the day today. For the rest Iā€™ve pmed you. Just make sure you use the coupon from the first post.

May be a dumb question but why did the graber/somfy people use the light dimmer as the device type instead of using window shade? Was it just easier? Iā€™m relatively new to ST so curious.

Not all z-wave hubs support a shade type; almost all support some form of a switch or dimmer. This basically makes it as widely compatible as possible.

Also on the following post Iā€™ve posted device handlers made by @whoismoses (with his permission) which work extremely well and provide a battery readout as well:

Makes sense. Thanks!

1 Like

Just a final reminder, the 18% off ends tonight. Also the daily limit has been doubled to 50, since the earlier the earlier 25 limit has already been exceeded.

I missed on the 18% discount offer :frowning: . What is the latest offer?