Well that’s me played with the Hub for about 8 hours now and I’m about to stick it back in the box and take it back.
- No Github integration in the UK
- Sorely lacking documentation on commands, ie. StoreImage
- IDE stops displaying logs
- Belkin WeMo switch randomly just shows as not there available, even though it’s plugged in and connected.
- No Honeywell EvoHome support.
- No access to EvoHome Beta and no timeframe for when it will be available.
- No ability to connect to generic IP cameras. Even built code for this myself and it just times out and then maybe one time in twenty runs and then complains the image is too large. But it’s not documented anywhere what image size you can use.
- When I login initially to IDE it takes me to the UIS site, I have to hit Locations for it to detect I am in the UK. If I don’t do this, I can create lots of things which then don’t work.
and that’s all I’ve found to begin with.It just seems pretty flakey and not that well documented / supported.