Globe Suite and ST Integration

It’s been almost one week now, so what happens with Globe integration with Smartthings?

2 Likes

I’ve been waiting for Globe Suite return that I have many Wifi Switch and Bulb Lights now running SmartThings Virtual that only for temporary solutions, I really expecting Globe Suite Integration with ST back on board ASAP so I can use it permanent solution for whole house.
Thank you Globe Suite Developer.

Any updates on the fix?

Bueller… Bueller… Bueller… ?

2 Likes

Week is almost over, keenly and closely watching this space for the news…nothing yet!

1 Like

2 Likes

Well, I definitely won’t be purchasing any more tuya devices. This ridiculous.

1 Like

End of February means mid-summer at best.

2 Likes

Thank you Jupiter1423 for the info.
at least they inform let us know the product not dead in tunnel somewhere by end of Feb. the month has only 28 days shortage in calendar year :slight_smile:

1 Like

29 this year :grin:

3 Likes

Ok so my tuya devices finally dropped out of ST I’m guessing they are working on something… fingers crossed…

3 Likes

Mine keep dropping offline but I am still able to control them through the app and automations still work.

1 Like

LOL mine are online again now

Nice. I have to refresh each device, they stay online for about 5 hours, then go offline again. Hopefully this will be the last time I have to do that.

Any update? Any new date?

I have some candelabra bulbs that are paired with the Smart Life app. Will I need to un-pair them from Smart Life and pair them with the Globe Suite app in order for this official integration to find them?

Update…

Customer Care Agent (Globe Electric)

Feb 19, 10:40 AM EST

Hello,

Thank you for contacting Globe Electric Smart Support.

Yes, the smart things integration will be up and running by the end of this month.

We thank you for your patience.

Kind regards,
Service à la Clientèle/Customer Care

Good morning;

Do you have any update on when this integration will go public. Last I
had heard was end of Feb 2020. Is that still the case?

Thanks,

3 Likes

I love how you put in the year. Haha been burned before?

2 Likes

Can never be too careful xD

2 Likes

Same question here. Those are pain the ass. I’m not sure wether I have to unpair them or not but until global integration with st is still broken there isn’t any other chance to use smartlife devices on smartthings

1 Like