EZVIZ Mini Plus HD Camera

Hey all! I know it’s been a while since this was an active topic but I figured out how to add EZVIZ cams (at least the Mini O ones, I would assume the others are about the same). Posting in hopes someone finds this still wanting a solution.
First off, this wouldn’t be possible without this device handler/smartapp…
My apologies if I’m not linking things the way I should…
Once you install that, to add your camera, go into the Generic Video Camera smartapp and add camera. Name it whatever you want, THEN go to the Camera Stream Path (the bottom one)… your path will be as follows:
rtsp://admin:XXXXXX@192.168.00.000:554
Breaking it down… keep “rtsp://admin:” then sub XXXXXX with the camera’s 6 character code (found on the camera)… Then “@camera.IP.address” with the “:554” on the end (port, I think 554 is default on these.)
Then finally, go to the top Camera Stream Path and select the 3rd “Name of Camera” option. Save and done!
This only will work when on local network, but can come in handy. Good luck, hope it helps!

7 Likes

Does this still work on the new smartthings app? Couldnt get it to work… :frowning:

Sorry, Pedro… since that post, I have switched to HA. I never spent any time with the new ST.
Good luck!

Thanks anyways. :smiley: Ive tried HA but it requires a lot of fidling if you know what i mean. Good luck with that. :wink: