Enbrighten Z-Wave Bulb Help Needed

I just picked up a couple of the Enbrighten Z-Wave Plus LED Bulbs, and am having trouble getting them to connect properly to my SmartThings V2 Hub.

In the Android app when adding them they show as "Z-Wave Dimmer Switch Generic (with the little outlet icon). I can add them, but on/off controls don’t work. In the SmartThings list via a desktop browser, they show up, have a status of “ONLINE”, a “Device Network ID” of “03” and “04”, respectively (two bulbs).

I’m thinking there’s something wrong with how they paired, but to be honest, it looks like every other bulb in my house is Zigbee, so I don’t have any experience with Z-Wave (or Z-Wave Plus). The Raw Description shows as: zw:L type:1101 mfr:0000 prod:0000 model:0000 ver:0.00 zwv:0.00 lib:00 cc:5E,26,27,85,59,86,72,5A,73,70,7A if that is of any help. I’ve tried resetting them a few times (flip the lamp switch on and off 4 times, then they blink as they should).

Any suggestions?

Did you get this to work?
I bought a few last week & tried adding to my v2 hub but it’s not getting recognized at all. Tried resetting bulb, still no luck. It flashes twich when powered on, so I’m guessing it’s not associated with any previous hub. Going to try exclude process next. Starting to think the only one I tried may have been an open box return. We’ll see what happens with the others.

Kind of…I think my problem were the bulbs just weren’t receiving the zwave signal in the room I put them in. So I took my Lightify bulbs that were closer to the hub & put them in the fixtures I intended for the Enbrighten bulbs, and put the Enbrighten bulbs MUCH closer to my hub and they worked. They still showed up as a switch, but worked fine. I’d say keep trying the 4 on/off sequences and also try a once off then turn on while searching for a new device in smartthings. Took me a while to get them to show up, but they’ve been fine since.