[Edge] IKEA STYRBAR Button Edge Driver (FW 2.4.5 compatible, full arrow support)

New update just published:

• The driver checks the firmware version to detect if it’s the old one or the new one and apply the correct battery level calculation (new ones send 200 for full battery, old ones 100). There is still a setting to force the fix if it’s not detecting an old model correctly, after all I don’t have the old model to test it.
  • Added features from the rodret driver, like enhanced Toggled-up tweak so the release action can be triggered for individual buttons and not just Main.

In a previous update I added auto-fire too, so the button automatically repeats the Held event to use as a dimmer as long as the light driver supports increasing brightness by steps like in the examples in posts above.

It will auto-update in few hours. I guess people with older versions of STYRBAR are already using other drivers but, out of curiosity, has anyone used this driver in old versions? Does it pair correctly? Buttons work as expected like long-pressing arrows? (the events are different in old and new versions too!)