(EDGE Driver-Mc): Zigbee Light Multifunction Mc

Howdy there, trying to help a friend get this setup and I hope you can forgive me if this has already been asked but I’m unsure exactly how to install your driver.

I clicked the invite link in the first post inviting to your channel, then found the zigbee light multifunction mc and clicked install.

After waiting several minutes and rebooting, I do not see the additional controls for the gilead LED controller (which I did find as a supported device on your list) so I tried uninstalling your driver then repeating and still do not see the updated settings your driver should offer

Is there a post with instructions you could link me to that help walk through the installation? Sorry if its already here and I missed it

Once the driver is installed in your hub, if the fingerprints of your device, manufacturer and model, are in the driver you have to:

• uninstall the device with the app
  • click on add new device and search nearby
  • put the device in pairing mode and wait for it to appear in the app as having no room assigned.

New version of Zigbee Light Multifunction Mc driver

Will update automatically in the next 12 hours or can be installed using the CLI

1 Like

Released a new update of the Zigbee Light Multifunction Mc driver, which will be updated automatically
Improvements:

• Fixed custom displays of color temperature ranges to display the correct range in automations/actions
  • Changed the hue and saturation increments in continuous color change mode to be smoother.
  • Fixed minor bugs on driver reset when restoring correct saved function values

β”‚ Zigbee Light Multifunction Mc β”‚ 2022-05-17T09:09:23.916719 β”‚

2 Likes

I apologize for a maybe a little OT request. I am looking for smart zigbee sockets that also measure consumption and compatible with Smartthings and EDGE drives. For this reason I have come to write here, I would like the testimony of someone using a zigbee socket with this drive. I’m looking for something cheap to buy maybe on aliexpress, I have no urgency and I don’t mind saving. (I read the first post, but I can’t figure out which compatible products we are talking about with only codes and numbers, without photos). I see this WiFi / Zigbee Socket EU Smart Plug 16A Power Monitor Timer Tuya SmartLife APP Wireless Control Work With Alexa Google Home Alice|Electrical Sockets| - AliExpress but i’m not sure this work fine whit this drive.

I don’t use any that I can recommend.
Buying TUYA zigbee devices to use directly in smarttings is buying a bit blind, it is not known if it will use the EF00 cluster or the standard zigbee clusters

They are cheaper and you have the possibility to return them if they do not work as expected.
you can buy and try

There are ton of those European versions on AliExpress. I am looking for US ZigBee version and there is only one that I am interested in. I am actually looking for 15-20A, not 10A, as they might burn out easier.
They are not that expensive, and as Mariano said, they might not work

Precisely because they are not expensive and may not work, I was looking for someone in Europe, who had already tried one to avoid wrong purchases :-). Thanks anyway for your interest

EDIT: an Italian user confirmed to me that a different socked tuya (Aubess Zigbee 3.0 Smart Plug 16A EU Power Monitor Smart Socket Outlet 3680W Tuya Smart Home For Amazon Alexa Google Π ΠΎΠ·Π΅Ρ‚ΠΊΠ°|Electrical Sockets| - AliExpress )works with the β€œzigbee switch power mc” drive. Other users say it works but does not detect consumption. I just have to try. Sorry for the off topic

Would it be possible to have capability in bulbs to restore stare after power outage?

Hi @Sakari The lidl I have do not support the clusters of the TUYA or standard switches.

I have an Osram, which they told me, could use the FC0F cluster, but I have not found more information about it.

If someone knows clusters, attributes and values of any light bulb manufacturer and wants to share it, I will add it.

2 Likes

I have the following 3 build types using you Zigbee Light Multifunction Mc driver. Is it possible to add power restore options?

As I said in the previous post, for the bulbs that I know these settings do not work with the standard or TUYA attributes.
Even Lidl bulbs, which are TUYA devices, don’t have that setting in their app.

I don’t know how many bulbs will have this setting and what cluster and attribute they would use.

I was thinking of leaving the setting in the switch-level profile, since there are dimmers in this profile that could work with the attributes and cluster of the switches.
I could also leave it for everyone, even if it doesn’t work or works in some isolated case. It does not prevent the proper functioning of the device and the driver. It only gives a message in the CLI log of an unsupported attribute.

If someone knows the clusters and attributes used by Osram or other brands and wants to share it, I will add it.

3 Likes

(NEW RELEASE) Version 6.0 of the Edge Driver Zigbee Light Multifunction Mc

Changes and Improvements:

1. At the request and tested by @milandjurovic71, I have added new modes of Continuous color change, using 2 contiguous colors or with a unique color, blue or green.
    IMPORTANT NOTE: All color change modes are executed in the driver and are not programmed in the device, therefore continuous use or in more than one device at the same time can condition the operation of the hub and the network, since with the frequency of the chosen timer commands are executed, sent and received continuously.

1. Added capability for information of the signal metric as in the last Hop. By default in history you don’t see the events. In preferences you can enable visibility if you want to perform a troublesooting of the device signal.

1. Added preference for ATTEMPT Restore State if Power Lost, using the cluster 0x0006 and the attributes 0x4003 (zigbee standard) and 0x8002 (Tuya). I don’t know of any bulb that works with this, but in the switch-level profile there are dimmers that could work. If I manage to discover or know by someone the clusters and attributes used by some manufacturer I will add it

1. Added a non-visible capability, Driver Version, which will warn in the event history once a day or when running an InfoChanged lifecycle that a new version of the driver is available that needs to be updated manually. It will be activated only when the driver is renamed (-OLD).
    I will be adding this function to the other Mc drivers

As the driver has a new custom capability and changes in preferences the update will not be done automatically.
To facilitate the update, I am going to change driver version 5 to the name Zigbee Light Multifunction Mc-(OLD)
I will publish the new version 6.0 with the original name Zigbee Light Multifunction Mc

In this way, your driver installed will renamed with (OLD), and will be notified in the Event History indicating that there is a new version 6 available and you can install the new version with a driver change whenever you want.

New Driver version:

β”Œβ”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”¬β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”
β”‚ Name        β”‚ Zigbee Light Multifunction Mc        β”‚
β”‚ Package Key β”‚ Zigbee_Light_Multifunction_v6        β”‚
β”‚ Version     β”‚ 2022-06-03T15:03:53.155499333        β”‚
β””β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”΄β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”˜
6 Likes

I have tested 3 types of ZigBee bulbs currently or previously available in the US with your new β€œRestore State if Power Lost” setting. The following are the results:

Ecosmart (Home Depot) bulbs work as expected with your new β€œrestore state if power is lost setting”. Unfortunately for most people these bulb are not currently available. Fortunately for me I bought a bunch for of these for $1.75 each on clearance last summer.

Sengled and Ledvance (Sylvania) bulbs do NOT work with that setting. They still turn on when power is restored regardless of the setting chosen.

So, I will move an Ecosmart bulb into our bedroom lamp and that will solve my problem of the light turning on in the middle of the night after a power flicker.

As aways thanks for your help in solving this problem.

2 Likes

Damn, I have three Ledvance bulbs in the bedroom :smile:

Hello, could you add this device?

Data
application: 20
endpointId: 01
firmwareFullVersion: 20022623
firmwareImageType: 16899
firmwareManufacturerCode: 4476
manufacturer: IKEA of Sweden
model: FLOALT panel WS 60x60
zigbeeNodeType: ROUTER
Raw Description 01 0104 010C 01 09 0000 0003 0004 0005 0006 0008 0300 1000 FC7C 04 0005 0019 0020 1000

Thanks!

Hi,
Added to this driver version

β”Œβ”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”¬β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”
β”‚ Name        β”‚ Zigbee Light Multifunction Mc        β”‚
β”‚ Version     β”‚ 2022-06-08T16:06:23.405647977        β”‚
β””β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”΄β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”˜
  - id: "IKEA/FLOALT panel WS 60x60"
    deviceLabel: IKEA FLOALT panel
    manufacturer: IKEA of Sweden
    model: FLOALT panel WS 60x60
    deviceProfileName: level-colortemp-2200-4000

Hi Mariano. youre on fire here…ST really needs to cut you a check for the fantastic work youre doing.
Could you possibly add this device to your driver?

Hi @troy_owens,
I think this RGBW device uses current x,y attributes instead of hue and saturation like Ikea or Lidl.
I would need to know, if possible, if you are using the DTH Sengled RGBW Bulb.groovy, to add it to the Ikea or LIDL x,y color profile, sengled

1 Like

it’s currently using the Zigbee RGBW Bulb dth