(EDGE Driver-Mc): Z-Wave Edge Drivers and others with FIBARO devices:

New Fibaro Smart Implant driver verdion in this new thread

1 Like

HI
Has anyone encountered my same problem?
since this morning the fibaro double switches have stopped working, out of 4 I have one working and also badly ā€¦
I had @Mariano_Colmenarejo 's drivers ( z wave switch and child mc)
trying to understand what it could be, I saw that some new smarttings official drivers dated 23 06 came out, I thought the problem was related to that, I installed this, but nothing works. even everything stays off and you canā€™t turn it on! ideas? solutions???

Hi,

I have two of Fibaro double switch FGS223 and works fine.

This driver is not updated since june 07.

It might be a problem with the zwave network, try a zwave repair, if you havenā€™t already

1 Like

@Mariano_Colmenarejo so you advise me to re-insert your Z wave switch and the MC child device, it should automatically install the latest version even if I donā€™t go to re-enroll?
and then I should do zwave repair, but I canā€™t find it anywhere on iphone! can you help me?

Hi,

Yes, install Z-Wave Switch and Child Mc driver in your hub
Perform a driver change from stock Z-wave Switch driver to Z-Wave Switch and Child Mc

For -Zwave network repair:

• Open Hub device in App
  • In three points menu, up-right corner click in settings
  • Select Z-Wave utilities
  • Select Z-Wave network repair
1 Like

Thank you
I proceed immediately
I hope to succeed!

@Mariano_Colmenarejo Done now the main units work but none of the child devices! They all stay off, if I try to change their status it says ā€œa network or server error has occurred, try again laterā€ is there a solution?

Delete child devices and create child again

1 Like

Thank you @Mariano_Colmenarejo !

now everything is working again.
Last question: the child devices have a less complete interface which cannot display the electrical consumption etcā€¦ is there a solution to this?

1 Like

Hi,

I would have to make many changes in the driver, to cover all the devices and at the moment I do not have it in mind since it is fully operational from the parent device, sorry

1 Like

Hi Mariano,

Can you please add support for this 2 devices (both are dual switch).

Thank you.

Hi @gmanor77

I take note to do it in the month of August, until then I do not have access to the CLI or a pc

Hi @Mariano_Colmenarejo , could you add the FGR-221 to the 222 driver? I know itā€™s old but I have several of them and they donā€™t work with any other driver:
DNI: 0x1E
Firmware Ver: 2.1
Library Ver: 3
Zw Protocol Ver: 3.42
Manufacturer: 0x010F
Product Type: 0x0300
Product ID: 0x100A

Itā€™s possible to add a Zipato Bulb to the Zwave Bulb driver?

DNI: 0x13
Firmware Ver: 1.7
Library Ver: 3
Zw Protocol Ver: 3.92
Manufacturer: 0x0131
Product Type: 0x0002
Product ID: 0x0002
Thanks a lot!

Hi @dragner

I take note to do it in the month of August, until then I do not have access to the CLI or a pc

1 Like

Hi, Is it possible to use the 222 driver for the older Universal Binary Sensor, as that has stopped working with the recent updates.

Also with the 222 drive is it possible to expose the input voltage as the old IDE driver did, so it can be checked for either device loosing power or low/high voltage from supply?

Thanks

@Mariano_Colmenarejo

Can you please add for FGR-222 motor reverse setting. I know it is not in Z-wave parameters (as 223) , but Iā€™m sure you can do it in driver edge code. I know this setting was exist in DTH see picture from code below. I know that you also own this module so with it will be easier to test. What do you think ?

1 Like

I donā€™t have any of these modules to test and I donā€™t know what parameter you mean.

Iā€™ll look at it, but if you get information, better

I mentioned for FGR-222

No parameter exist for that setting. Still , I was able to invert motor operation when DTH was in use. Think about it, Iā€™m sure there is a solution.

Yes exist in old device handler

I have the same problem with FGR 222, when tap button to full open or create automation the window close and when I tap to close this open

The settings exist quick solution is to connect the wires opposite

I do not have time to do the wires but is a solution

1 Like