Echo arrives on 28th, UK supported?

Sorry - I have to disagree.

I thought the same, but mine showed up but Prime didnt work.

Looks like it does need Amazon Support to move it over - Send them an email or give them a ring.

Not tested Prime yet, but on another note the Netatmo Thermostat Skill has also gone live.

Just tested it on mine and it works perfectly.

IĀ“m thinking to buy the Echo, but i live in Portugal.

Does anyone knows, if i still be able to control the lights (using philips hue) , i know some features i canĀ“t use.

Given you canā€™t control the colour of them yet, i donā€™t think youā€™d be missing out muchā€¦

Thatā€™s good news as I have just installed Netatmo Thermostat at the weekend

I got my UK Echo today too but Iā€™m having issues. I get ā€œClient is not associated with a SmartApp in location Home.ā€ when trying to authorise Alexa. Any ideas?

Itā€™s now picked up my Prime Playlists but still doesnt seem to want to talk to Prime Music.
If I ask Alexa she just tells me to sign up at Amazon.co.uk
Also if I ask where is my order she tells me I donā€™t have nay open orders, when I do.

I get the feeling itā€™s just a matter of giving it time as they switch all the services over to the UK accounts.

So no tado skill? Whaaaat! Literally got it yesterday and worked sweet with US version!

All of these things work for me, and have done since I turned it on.

I am talking about my US echo that was imported to the UK.

Are you talking about a new today UK echo ?

Ah, yes. Talking about a new UK echo.

You really need to get in touch with Amazon about it - Without knowing they fixed everything for me.

1 Like

I agree with Dean
Amazon echo support guy said it was a known issue and that the only way to switch from US to UK account was for him to raise a ticket and then Amazon engineers would make the change but that it may take sometime.
Switching to UK English in the Alexa app does not switch to UK account. However I found that with UK English selected my AskAlexa skill didnā€™t work but if I switched back to US english it worked again so that could be true of other skills.

My Prime is still not working so I called Amazon as advised above. I was advised it was a known issue and I have been added to the ticket that has already been raised to get this sorted out. He said it could be up to 48 hours, but Iā€™m happy for now as long as ST is working.

Mines not arrived :frowning: still out for delivery. But Iā€™ve left work nowā€¦will have to wait until tomorrow. So much for Prime delivery

No IFTTT support in the UK it seems, you can set it all up but Alexa doesnā€™t understand the trigger.
It says on the IFTTT site that itā€™s for US Echos only right now, Iā€™ve tweeted them to ask more.

I had read that ifttt was not going to be available for the UK echos.

I thought that a workaround could be to create a virtual button/switch using smartthings ide, and use that as the trigger in ifttt instead of an alexa voice triger (as ifttt can communicate with smartthings).

Then just use alexa to turn on/off a button or switch and have that detected by ifttt

1 Like

IFTTT say that UK support will be coming very soon, so it might be worth just holding on. They already have it on the US servers so I canā€™t see it being much work for them to get it working.

Looks like only premier league teams supported. Nothing lower leagues including championship supported. :thumbsdown:

Yep, I just left feedback via the alexa app saying just this. 90+ football league teams and they support only 1/5 of themā€¦:frowning: