Dual Wireless Switch

Sorry, I’m confused. That’s a faceplate for a dual gang box with one light switch and one inwall receptacle. Not a dual switch, although there are some non-networked switches made to fit into that space.

So I just want to be sure that the networked device would be replacing something like this on the right side of your installation.

Can you post a picture of the installed setup that you are trying to replace? I just want to be sure that we’re answering the question you’re asking.

If you’re looking for two switches in a single gang format, there’s only one that works with smartthings, so it’s probably the one you already saw in the forums: the Leviton vrcs2.

Unfortunately, that one isn’t going to fit the faceplate that you showed, I know wasn’t clear if you were trying to retain the existing faceplate.

There are also some dual relays that can be placed in the wall behind a switch that might work for you. That would work for the right side of the installation, but it would leave the left side unmet worked.

First, though, it would be helpful to get a little better idea of what you’re trying to accomplish. Then we can be more specific. :sunglasses: Do you want network control of two switches, or all three? And are you trying to retain the existing faceplate?