Does Anyone Still Use SmartThings?

@mxrugg, Firstly let me say, sorry you are having this many problems. I’d like to address some of the things mentioned in your post.

We are listening to our userbase and community about the Mobile App. In fact we have a few user feedback sessions scheduled over the next couple of weeks to get some feedback on the mobile app so we can make some positive meaningful improvements here. If you are in Minneapolis or The Bay Area you can take part in these sessions.

This is a know issue, although saying we “know” about it doesn’t relieve any of your pain points, there is active work going on to resolve these types of problems. Keep a lookout on this thread for updates on routines not firing completely, or at all, I will be updating it every time I have more information to share.

This is just downright weird. I have never seen this before and you should definitely work with support to see whats going on.

For your other problems please work with support. They are awesome and can get most, if not all, of those sunrise/sunset, shcedule, etc, issues resolved for you.

Definitely send me a PM if you want, I’ll be willing to help you anyway I can. :smile:

P.S.

It’s cool that you use my app! :smile:

1 Like