DMP Z Wave integration -Baldwin Smart Lock

Hello- new on this site. I have a Baldwin 8225 Smartlock connected to my DMP system with the DMP supplied Z Wave module 738Z . The lock is able to be opened and closed through DMP’s Virtual Keypad(via Z Wave) . The issue is that the DMP software does not create a log of users using the entry keypad. Therefore, I need to have a third party app to log entry from keypad. Does anyone know how I can achieve this? Tried calling DMP but they were unsure. Baldwin claims there is an app but it also does not work! I am pretty sure that any third part app is having trouble locating the DMP 738Z module.

Thanks in advance.

I’m not sure we’re going to be able to help you here: this forum was set up a number of years ago for people using the Samsung SmartThings ™ Home Automation system. So all of the questions and answers are assumed to be in that context. Even if someone is using the same model lock that you are, they aren’t going to be able to help with the DMP questions because that’s a different platform.

Why don’t you try the Reddit Home Automation subforum. They cover all platforms:

https://www.reddit.com/r/homeautomation/

Thanks for your quick reply!

1 Like