[DEPRECATED] EchoSistant Evolved ~ Amazon Echo's Only Assistant with Robust Scheduling and Flexible Reporting

I’ve got it on my iOS, but my android isn’t updating yet.

He is not actually pushing to the Alexa service… It’s a total hack of the system using his own server and connecting via Bluetooth. The echo is only a speaker in the demo.

Ahhhhh gotcha!

Oh wow … what a day for Amazon :slight_smile:
iOS…

web …

Android app …

2 Likes

Now that’s a sign!

Game Changers!!!

I don’t are anything bad can you post your dth list?

Well that was funny. I’m screwing around in the app, at work… Apparently my echoes are going nuts at home! Ooops!

1 Like

@jasonrwise77

That’s one way to get paid for ES LOL!

1 Like

A huge day for Amazon today! From my research it seems that messaging from device to device is here, as well as a type of voice mail where messages can be played back later. We are just waiting for the feature release and what we need to add to EchoSistant to improve on this model.

Some of you may be wondering if EchoSistant is going to be no longer needed… But never fear! EchoSistant can do so much more for you.

Set reminders!
Notes! (Coming soon)
Scenes!
Room controls!
Continued commands!
And much more!

Look for exciting updates for your favorite and best app coming real soon!

The Alexa Assistant ~ EchoSistant!

1 Like

Ok, I hate to say I do not see anything that would cause this like it did mine. I have to say to open a support ticket, they will be able to fix it for you.

1 Like

I have to agree…

@Jrrobertson3
Try getting support on the phone

@bamarayne @jasonrwise77

Thanks guys, I started a Chat with ST and they are looking into it. They are going to send me an email when they figure it out.

Thanks again for the help on this non Echosistant topic. With this new “Show” and calling features, I’m excited to see what you guys incorporate into this app.

3 Likes

Thanks again Jason for jumping in and assisting.

2 Likes

where do you see that ?
I can only see the 1.2.x version in Google Play Store. I use android…

2.0 is on IOS… Android hasn’t updated yet.

and on iOS does it work ?
calling and messaging ?

yeah… it seems to be… I’m still figuring it out.

1 Like

To make matters more confusing, the current Android app has help info for the new features as well as “Do Not Disturb” settings for each Alexa device, but no way to enable use of the features themselves.