Delay the arming of SmartThings Home Monitor?

I’m setting up an android tablet running “ActionTiles” for SmartThings interface. I want to delay the alarm going off so I can exit and enter the house. Is there a way to accomplish this?

If you’re using the Classic SHM and you have access to rboy apps check out this app which allows you to introduce delays in SHM (entry and exit) and also control it using a Keypad: [RELEASE] Security System: Intruder Alert with Actions - Entry Delay, Exit Delay, Countdowns, Keypads, Lights, Alarms, Pictures/Cameras, Routines

Thanks for your help.
I’m not using Classic. I’m kind of a noob here. Having everything configured with the newer app, what kind of issues am I going to run into going back to classic?

This is also a frequently requested enhancement @blake.arnold

Not much really (just make sure you don’t have notifications enabled for both apps on your mobile or you’ll see duplicate notifications and a few other minor differences like SHM on Classic and SHM on the new app are different apps - you can find a topic explaining the differences), you can use both side by side for as long as Classic continues to work until the new app catches up with the missing features.