Current Device Deals & Best Prices (link to new thread at bottom of thread)

Trio 7.85" 16GB Tablet w/Free 4G Data - $39.99 + $5 standard shipping
Free T-Mobile data (up to 200M per month) for life of AXS 4G tablet. No annual contact. Allows Internet access virtually everywhere. No Wi-Fi needed. (SIM Not Included)
7.85" Capacitive HD Touch Screen with brilliant 1024x768 resolution.
Premium materials including aluminum metal back and white front bezel.
Android™ 4.2 OS Jelly Bean with and Quad-Core processor offers powerful performance to multi-tasking without slowing down.
Google Play Store offers the best of apps, music, books, games and video, including Facebook, Skype, Pandora Internet Radio, Gmail and more.
Front/Rear Camera lets you take photos, videos and video chat (5MP rear/.3MP front).
Up to 6 hour battery
16 GB Internal Storage + up to 32GB expandable microSD storage (card not included) allows you tons of space for all your music, videos and files.
Bluetooth™ 4.0 connects you to keyboards, speakers, and more wirelessly with the build-in Bluetooth technology.
Wi-Fi enabled so you can connect to a wireless network at home or hostpots on the go.

http://computers.woot.com/offers/trio-7-85-16gb-tablet-w-free-4g-data-6?utm_source=wootappatlanta&utm_medium=share

Haven’t seen one of these before. Apparently not many people have, since Amazon only has this one for sale:

WaterCop Z-Wave Electric Actuator Motor 39% off at $395.99

It’s a main water valve shutoff controller, though I imagine it could be used to turn any sort of handle or valve. Wish there were more pictures of it!

And literally “only 1 left in stock”!

Ouch! Well good thing there isn’t this or other options…

http://www.lowes.com/pd_756921-255-8830000L___

3 Likes

Have you used these before?

Not personally no however:

1 Like

@Benji, thanks for the link.

I’m sold on the econet valve

1 Like

The econet actuator is a bit janky. The mounting hardware mine came with was broken and I had to find replacement ubolts at the hardware store.

It’s also not a solution of you need to close and open. It’s error tolerances are such that it can either open all the way or close all the way, but not both.

2 Likes

I just installed the econet valve actuator. In my case, it does leave a few dregreess turn behind at opening and closng. This is no matter how much effort I put into aligning it, and how many times I try to move the handle bolts to get the most at the closing position. It is as if it slides a bit always when it starts closing or opening. It however gets the job well done closing the water flow completely, and same for the open position.

Bought it on Amazon for $135, never got to see it discounted.

1 Like

The white version of the Logitech Harmony Home Control is on clearance at Best Buy for $46 (in store price only).

Looks to be OOS almost everywhere, but if you find one showing in stock, pick it up quick! :smile:

(Note that online price does not show the clearance price in store, and it’s not available for shipping).

(For some reason I’m not able to put a link, but you can do a search on BB website for Harmony Home Control).

same for me I installed 2 of them and you can adjust on which end it leaves a couple of degrees. I have it set to close completely and leave a couple of degrees on the open end… therefore it is still on but like 95% vs 100%. I figure I can go in the basement and open the remainder when I get to it…

They have worked fine for me… the wife as trigger the shut off and alert a couple of times with steam cleaning the floors.

I did write my own custom device type… posted elsewhere.

I don’t even see it on Best Buys website to check if they have stock anywhere

1 Like

Yeah, looks like they removed the page.

The SKU is 8202007 if that helps…

We appreciate that the current mounting solution/kit is a bit complicated and difficult to work with. We are working on a simplified mounting kit that should be available in February. Also, the current version of the EBV105, in some installations, does not complete the 90 degree stroke in both directions. Even so, in most cases, it is possible to adjust the mounting so that the valve closes all the way and opens all the way or almost all the way. Due to the nature of a ball valve design, the valve handle can be at 85 degrees but the valve can still be completely closed to water flow. With that said, we have improved the stroke on the 2016 version of the EBV105 so that they go to 90+ degrees in both directions and this has corrected of “almost open/close”

Regarding missing hardware and installation issues, please contact us, EcoNet, directly and we will do what we can to help. support@EcoNetControls.com or phone toll free 1-888-320-9188 or 727-474-0929

2 Likes

Thanks for posting this- could you post a link in this thread when the 2016 version becomes available (I’m sure there are others who are cheap like me who literally only buy things from this thread).

2 Likes

Just throwing out a suggestion that moderators lock this thread and we start a new one for 2016 in hopes it stays clean with moving discussion into it’s own threads and only post deals in here. Linking to the new thread would be allowed so people know where to go. I think it would be very beneficial so that that this stays all deals and each deal can have it’s own thread along with any updated price changes. There are just too many posts in here about finding the old GE switches when those could all be in one separate post. Just a thought.

11 Likes

The upgraded version of the EBV105 (improved stroke to 90 degrees +) is now shipping.

1 Like

How do we distingish between the old and the new?

Agreed new thread, if I see one more Lowes receipt, I will need therapy.

Best price I’ve seen on these Aeon Z-Wave Smart Energy Switches. $29.99,

1 Like